Reviews for Waking in Captivity
Gamma Cavy chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
so Krad took Satoshi into that realm of emptiness as was thought about in Amor Palam Fragmentum, that is how this reads to me anyway, did you mean to do that?
Dawns Eternal Twilight chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
That was a great fanfiction!
Nickel Xenon chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
Oh wow! Very dark indeed! Poor Satoshi. I loved this piece. It was very well written and very in-character!
arisa kojite chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
wow, that was soo intence and sad. you are a great writer, to be able to write like this is amazing.
Satoshi Oki chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
wow you should make this into a full on story! It has a promising plot and beginning XP
Bista chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Great description! I loved that little part at the end. Very mysterious. Something to make people think. Anyway, I enjoyed reading your composition.
cheeky doggie chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This is beautiful. Its strangely haunting to read (specially the last part) but I love it. And the ending was great too. This story reminds me of a picture of Krad and Satoshi, it really does. Its a brilliant story, thank you very much for a good read.
Itsu Ronai chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Thanks guys. I find I prefer poetry to prose, and that tends to leak into my story writing. I'm glad you liked it.
Phantom Fox chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Beautiful, in a strange way. I like.
Child of Luna chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
one word... beautiful
solysal chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
this was hauntingly accurate. satoshi's relationship with Krad is wraught with intricacies and you did a great job of conveying how much about it even satoshi has yet to be aware of. very nice.
Meine Welt chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I will be very very sad if this is a one-shot. It better not be! It was very captivating, and I loved it! I hope you update soon!
Ihni chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I am very happy with this one. It was like reading a long poem, at least that's the feeling I got from it. It was poetic and kinda ... light and strange. In a picture-kinda way. I am not making sense now, I'm sorry. But it was beautiful.