Reviews for An Artisans Craft
Update soon
kage kitsune 14 chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Update soon.
Shaliza's Scarab chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
You're doing a fantastic job with this story! :)
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 10 . 10/3/2012
are you ever going to continue this story?
DarkenedSeas chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
i'm luuuvin' this fanfic for a weird reason XD so *bounces up and down*Whens the next chapter?How many more chapters is there until this fanfic is done?When will Yami/Atemu and Yugi get together?Huhhuhuhuhuh?
HeartXCrossbones chapter 10 . 3/14/2012
This is soooo awesome!
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Me: *le gasp* wat now Sempai? Does it get more exciting or will things slow down? Niome: ahhh aishiteru aibou, I hope it ends well with them. Their little relationship I mean. Both: Update Soon!

Two Suspensed Inu's

~Key~
Kevan Starks chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Spindlegal chapter 10 . 8/8/2011
What? There's no more chapters? Now I'm all depressed because this is a really awesome story and I love it.

I really like how you made the characters. Yugi's personality cracks me up because he can be such a bouncy kid XD And I like how Yami doesnt think he's all that and is willing to help Yugi out. They're so kawaii!

And I also really like how Yugi is the Duel Monsters champion and he's a highly known artist. Nice ;)

Write more please because I'll go into my dark corner otherwise. :D
Dark-Huntress Sam chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
me really love dis story

pls pls update dis

its ben ages!
yayubaru1 chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
aw your stories are soo sweet. i really hope that u continue it but i guess you don't have to. at the end of this chapter my eyes were stinging and every part of me went AW! it was both so depressing and amazingly sweet. really you should get an award or maybe a cake. i hope you like chocolate *hands you triple chocolate cake* please write soon!

all my best

yayubaru1
Serena6686 chapter 10 . 3/10/2009
nice
You can run but you can't hide chapter 10 . 1/30/2009
Please update!
YamiGurl chapter 10 . 11/28/2008
AWESOME SO FAR KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK I LUV IT AND CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO (NOT MEANING TO SOUND RUDE) HURRY UP I CANT TAKE THE ANTICIPATION ESPECIALLY ABOUT THE PUZZLE
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
This is a really good story and you should continue updating! I will be awaiting your next update eagerly! I worship this story! Please update soon!