Reviews for Troubled Times
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Very interesting. I think Riddick should take more control but other then that I think its good.
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Hey Viv!

I find that I agree with Batty, a little air of mystery would be nice. So that we don't find out who she right away but we are left confused and guessing as the story goes on.

It's not a bad thing, don't worry just something to think about. :-D

And there's more than four people! There was Imam, the boys, and Carolyn and the others who I can't recall... that part confused me. (if you're going to change that, I suggest marking the story as an Alternate Universe, people get mighty picky about those kinds of things).

That being said, I do like your characterization of Riddick. And you seem to be giving Jack a relative personality instead of Riddickhotlets make babies! So that's always nice- a little license is totally appropritate when writing fanfiction.

I am curious to know more about Trixxa- like what she did in the past, and what exactly made her so hard- besides being sold to a Merc (if there is any other reason).

Anyway, hopefully this review didn't crush your soul! Update soon as you can, I'll look out for it!
BatPhace chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
very interesting so far, i like how original it is. You let on a little too much in the beginning i think. Maybe it's just because i like cliffys too much. ANYWAY, keep it up you're doing fine! Batty