Reviews for A Bad Night For Romance All Round?
Bee chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I completely love this. The pacing of the piece and Hermione's inner dialogue were perfect.
Enna Moon chapter 1 . 6/6/2011

I adore this. It's perfect for them, perfect characterization, perfect dialogue, perfect everything. You write them very well.
eagermeager chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Cool. Bit OoC, but that's expected i suppose...
bookworm914 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I'm not entirely comfortable with this piece. While nobody does anything that is particularly out of character, I think you're missing part of Hermione, because darnit Ron has been dragging out his relationship with Lavender in a cowardly fashion for weeks, and I can't imagine that Hermione is going to let Ron rebound on her. Not that it *is* a rebound in the typical sense, since they're destined for each other and all that, but it looks like a rebound and sounds like a rebound, etc. Plus, when they get into the room he says "Go on then, Hermione, hurry up and make us a fire," which is a wonderfully in character line from Ron, but I can't accept that Hermione is going to accept this taking her for granted, or at least I can't accept that she's going to let him kiss her right after. Even as she's head-over-heels for him, she's not heart-over-head for him (or anything, it's Hermione).

Sorry, that complaint looks a lot longer than I meant it to be

My objections to the plot advancement notwithstanding, this is really good. You wrote the characters well, and Hermione's realization that "That Felix Felicis was *sneaky*" is really really cute. And "See what happens when you hope - addles the brain" is a really good line too - rather more bittersweet, as it shows how much he's put her through this year, but a lovely line. And "I feel lower than a Flobberworm" was funny and sweet and *stuff*.

I've taken up enough space. Thanks for posting.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
That was sweet!
you're my Star chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
I *love* this. Hermione is in character and the thoughts that are going through her head are very well described, which is pretty rare in fanfiction.

I also adored the fluffiness of this, as well as the fact that Ron initiated the kiss (because a well-written Ron initiated kiss is also slightly rare in the RHr-verse).

Oddly, my favorite moment was when Ron's hand was resting on the back of Hermione's chair, it was full of tension and just very well done.
RefinedOrderlySincereElegant chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I really liked this! The descriptions were well done and it was in character and very sweet. Even the title is good. I especially loved the last part, that was great :)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Ahh, that story made me feel all tingley inside! Very nicely done.
Kat0312 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
OMG your story is so totaly good.I loved the part when Hermione couldn't really understand what was she was surprised.
Tallemera Rane chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Very very cute! Just a sidenote-you may want to go to your settings and fix it so annonymous reviewers can review. You may get more reviews that way.

Very nice and..flowy. If that's even a word..keep up the good work!
EyesOfBlue1993 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Aw, that was cute! i really enjoyed this story. Absoultly adorable! Keep writing please!

Much love!

Ashley
Pinkchick chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
This was a cute story - I really like Ron's response to the question... home Hermione. :)
MAD4magik chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
O! very sweet! Ron is such a bad boy. Just kidding. great story, its amazing. I like the last comment, "for once, she was too happy to comply". that's so cool. great job.
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
aw sniff how sweet... it was kinda confusing at first, but i loved it! aw FLUFF!
490787 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
An excellent portrayal of both Ron and Hermione and what might have happened. Well done.