Reviews for The Lion King 4: A Single Step
2002 chapter 1 . 10/10/2018
Go back to it's everyday bro, nobody cares dude! Why would Jake Paul like lion guard or even lion king? Both are kids franchises. The real Jake Paul is way too cool to care less and especially on a third party site with stories written by people clearly ages 6-12. But other than that, Rani is lame looking seeing as she's a clear copy of the typical lion guard friend of Kion, who's just another Jasiri Fuli character supposedly tough but yet needs the Lion guards support constantly throughout the series, I bet you.
Jake Paul chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Seriously author, you use two of the same character just with different spelling and yet you think that your story is at least decent?
Jake Paul chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
But Zuri is better than Tiifu and Fuli in my opinion. However why are you talking about Rani, when she ain't even on the actual show yet. She was only mentioned briefly in the interview with Peyton Elizabeth or something, her voice actress. Also personally I don't think that she will end up with Kion as it is a Disney Junior show more like they're just good friends like how he is with Jasiri and Fuli. But back to the actual story, author stop sobbing behind the screen and delete it, already nobody likes it, other than these idiots who are self proclaimed about their own theories and don't even like the actual one!
Jake Paul chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Well nobody gives a fuck about Jasiri! Who also wasn't in this story, btw this idiot author should just delete their stories. They complain about getting trolled yet they keep the reviews, just because they are desperate and want more reviews to get their story more popular!
JasiriTLG chapter 1 . 10/3/2018
Boring, Guest! Nobody gives a fuck about Rani or Tiifu and Zuri. Who aren't even in this story, just like I don't give a fuck about this author's story just how lame it is and why they don't delete it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Also Rani is just basically Kovu recoloured with red eyes and Fuli's personality. Sorry lion Guard but that's not an original character, that's just a repeat Mary stu who can apparently lead a pride at like what 10 or 11 years old! Wow. Very interesting Jk.

Tiifu and Zuri are way better if you ask me.
If only the series was a lion Guard and focused more on lion's rather than Mary stu characters trying to fit in with the storyline, when there's no proof.

Seriously Rani? Sounds way too Fanfictional even 4 lion Guard.

I mean, what's the point in making another girl Mary stu character when it could've been another guy character? One who Isn't a Gary Stu but is actually logical and being able to do stuff without using a roar or leadership skills...

Also Kovu shouldn't of even been on the series at all, if he couldn't tie in properly what just to make Kion look better than him by blasting him and his family with the roar even though Mufasa says clearly on lion king 2 that it would've been wise if Kovu stayed with the pride yet on lion guard he's letting Kion tell Kovu to get lost, basically?!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2018
Hey guys, ever wonder what's going to happen to Tiifu and Zuri on TLG? And why isn't TLG updating anymore?

Maybe they're waiting 4 nxt yr and to round up the series and make a season 3, maybe?

Or they could just be working on it and waiting to air it?

But I don't really like the looks of this new Rani character. I mean I assume the makers only made her because Fans were complaining about Zuri's stereotypical personality and Tiifu's mean change from being nice and sweet to being meaner and fake and being jealous of Fuli! *rolls eyes* when if you ask me Fuli's the mean 1 only coming with Kion and his friends and family to eat! Jk.

Anyways I think they might cut Tiifu and Zuri's characters bc of the hate and they're going to make Rani into another Fuli and Jasiri, I bet you... wow I must be genius, actually no that's just how predictable this Disney jr show is for TLK fans!
Ryan 14 chapter 1 . 4/14/2018
You 23, doubt it! Writing TLK so- called fanfics and calling yourself a lion king character, that doesn't even suit you! I mean since when did it say give you're age author. Most 23 year olds wouldn't tho. Nor would they be sticking up for WTF123 who is the king of retards, so what makes you not one if he isn't?
Jayda Alonzo chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
This is soooo much better than that loser WTF123's work. Keep up the good work hunny!
Guest chapter 58 . 3/15/2018
Who’s still reading this amazing series in 2018?
Jayda Alonzo chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
Wow this fanfiction is so cute I love it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Pfft...worse shit I've ever seen.
PoeTheKat chapter 23 . 9/9/2017
Woo this is epic the suspense is killing me
Guest chapter 58 . 5/1/2017
It would be cool if you bring back shenzi banzai and ed
Lil uzi vert chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
When your next story coming