Reviews for The Chasm Between
Alaina chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Simply, beautiful.
rhythm of life chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
that was an amazing piece of writing. it's seriously awesome!
Ed.cullenator chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
OH MY GOD! That story was extremely awesome! That portrays Edward's character so well! :)
RAWRIBITEYOU chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
aw that was sweet
Pirateer chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh wow. That was one GREAT piece of writing! I sincerely love it!
Any1there4me chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
this one-shot is really good. i love your writing; it's extremely clear and grammatically correct. can't wait to finish The Lion and the Lamb!

Any1there4me
twilightmist57 chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
That was so beautiful! It's something I think Edward would actually say and think.
RofS chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
One-shot: I just read your other story, the Lion and the Lamb, and it was just so good, so I decided to come and read your other Twilight fics as well. There's just one grammar question that I have with it - and I'm not sure if it's right or wrong or anything, I just have a question - really! My grammar is... er... not the best. Anyway, is "Therein" one word? I always thought is was, but in the seventh paragraph, it just seems as if, well, you used it correctly. Or incorrectly. Or, well, something.
Blahboredom123 chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
omg that was so romantic! love it!
Pinkfurball chapter 1 . 4/11/2007
That was so AMAZING! I wish I cold write like that because I can not write a stoey to save my life.
prancingpixie chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
wow. just wow. that was fabulous. good job!
Jenny-enny-enifer chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
That was perfect! You're a very good writer. I think this may have just finalized my opinion of having Bella changed. lol, thanks!
unicorn1293 chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
you're good at edwards POV
Starskysea chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Wow...still wow...you probably noticed your writing calls for that kind of reaction, but hey, talent is talent, isn't it? :)

It's very beautiful...and finally we get a peek at why-no, more precisely how-Edward has come to, for lack of a more appropriate word, 'worship' Bella so much. I don't know how to explain it, but he views her mortality as something superior to vampiredom...it's a very beautiful way to look at the whole matter. Yet again, grand applause, your writing really made my day!
edward4ever chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
that was so cute and sweet! it made me feel all warm and fuzzy and happy inside! .

and i've noticed u havent updated lion and the lamb in quite a while...a couple months by now at least. please update that soon! or write more short stories! they're the only thing holding me up till may 5th and august 9th ;)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »