Reviews for The Chasm Between
StargazerSarah chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Amazing. i love your portrayal of edward. very awesome :)
Shiga chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I just couldn't stop myself from reading this. I went to your authors page and it tempted me. So I clicked it and wow! This was awesome! It's hard to make something so short seem so powerful but it was! You managed to fit so much emotion in only 500-1500 words (I estimated from my own writing experiences) You really are an impressive author and the "practice" you talked about wanting on your page seems to have paid off! Well done :)

-April
misskiana chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
aw...how sweet. you're a very talented writer you knoe. especially with the lion and the lamb too.

ttyl,

Vampiress Yugure chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
SQUEE! SO CUTE! _
eleanor44 chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Hey!

I loved this small story about Edward and Bella, and i think it was a good idea to show us how he would act when he was watching Bella sleeping. I liked how you expressed his thoughts and feelings.

Bye
scythe195 chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Very well written story. :) Enjoyed reading it!
tenshi sky chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
it was so sweet! good job on portraying Edwards feelings._
Titan09 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Aww...so cute! oo I love your...reenactments, I guess...of things mentioned in Stephenie's book! It's so awesome!

Keep on writin', Alphie! I'll keep an eye out as best I could for updates!

Wonderful job!

~Titan
Sara C chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
oh my goodness, i LOVE this short...I read it after I read your other twilight story you started. I really adore your writing style, you do so well to epitomize the simplicity and flow of Ms. Meyer's writing style while adding your own flavor. Its writing like this that makes me check this site every day to see if my favorite authors have updated. Reading "the lion and the lamb" will hopefully tide me over until October when her sequel comes out-how are we all supposed to wait that long? *sigh* Keep up the awesome work! ~Sara
CrashedmyHarley chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
EK! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT!

You have some spelling and gramatical issues, but those are easily solved. You wrote precede, it should be procede. And at some point you said that the smallest wave of her hand effected him in ways... something something something... effected should be changed to affected. Affect it when something does somthing to something, (lots of somthings) and Effect it what happened as a result. Like the cause and effect, what happened to get this result.

Srry, grammar fedish.

Still loved it though!

CmH
Kaytoko chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
oh ho! Wowness. that was good. . of course, i'm also a sucker for any good story related to Twilight. BUT anyways, i
Amanda The Stampede chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Very Nice Story. I finished Twilight a month ago, and it's a great book. Do you know if Ms. Meyer has written any other books?
Elerie chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow, you described Edward's emotions so wel! *_* I loved that part when Bella says his name and he decides to stay. I want them to be together! W00t!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »