Reviews for The Chasm Between
emmieeann chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aw that was so cute! haha i loved it
DELETED I DO NOT USE THIS chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
how sweet lol, loved it
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
That was one of the most beautiful things I have read in the Twilight fandom.

WOW. WOW.

I could sit and gush all day about how that just... how amazing that was, but even then the adjectives wouldn't suffice what I wanted to say.

That was absolutely amazing. I loved it. So much.
onyxrush707 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
oh its good. :P
taybee12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Woah, that was really good. Nice job! (:
allxuxneedxisxlove chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
this was amazing really good job i loved it
TwilightBEL chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I really liked your take on Edward's POV on the first time he heard her say his name in her sleep.

Just curious.. Have you read what there is of Midnight Sun on Stephenie Meyer's website? She also wrote of this moment and it was, of course, ecxellent. :o)

I LOVED the analogy of 'you can't have your cake and eat it too'! That should be the tagline for the books and the movie! LOL It is SO fitting!

My absolute fav line was,"It was worth a century of blood to stand in her presence." WOW! So much feeling and emotion wrapped up in just a few words. Amazing! You def have talent!

Keep writing! :o)
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Lovely bit of writing. I only wish it had been longer.
BellaCullenVampirz chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i loved it!
kleepalmer chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
I know this story is old, but I couldn't resist reviewing.

You're an amazing writer and you give the reader some of the best imagery I've ever witnessed. I could almost compare your writing ability to that of Stephenie Meyer, but that, I'm still unsure of. All I know is you're a phenomenal writer through and through.

I honestly have never read a story on FanFiction with so much raw emotion as this one. This is truly a brilliant piece of writing and I hope you continue sharing your beautiful gift of writing with other people.

Brilliant, yes, that is the proper word to describe this story.

The Last Letter chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
I cannot say how much I love this story!
leftonthealtar chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Alphie, once more you have thrilled me with your writing style. Your imagery is so clear and I love how your insights surprise me with concepts never considered before. "Wanting to match her (breathing), be equal to her on some basic level." Blow me away!

Your talent is amazing, I have downloaded it into a permanent file just so I can access it with greater ease.

I so look forward to reading your Lion and the Lamb when it is published. If I begged... would there be a chance of, at least, getting through the meadow scene?

Sorry, it's just the addiction speaking.

Anyway, thank you for sharing your fabulous talent with us.

Gods' blessing on you and your family.
PollyGirl chapter 1 . 10/6/2008