Reviews for The Angel Who Cried Crimson
KaL KeY chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
this story was good, so thank you for righting it. i must say that i liked the first epilog better though, but that was just me... GOOD JOB!
Misanagi chapter 4 . 7/22/2003
I'm asuming the fic ended here and the second epilogue doesn't exists.

I liked this a lot, it was very good and I loved the ending!

_x
Anime-05 chapter 5 . 3/27/2003
*sniff**sniff* That brought a tear to my eye. Though I do believe I favor the first epilogue more. Duo was right...oh the combinations. _

Ja!
Zoe Schwarz chapter 5 . 6/9/2002
*gasp* ;_; that was beutiful...I personally liked both epliogues, they really show two sides to the story. This is very well written! I like how you were able to add humor into it too. -
night blossom chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
do you even look at your reviews and how many fans love your stories. how can you just leave them hanging like this.
moon flower chapter 5 . 5/24/2002
truly depressing,loved it.
Galene chapter 5 . 3/27/2002

i think i like epilouge 1 better... the 2nd ne is soooooooooo SAD! poor trowa... but then agian it would be agony to live without your soul mate... *sniff sniff*

i gues i'll ttyl

sugar
Nanashi chapter 1 . 3/2/2002
I read this story a long time ago, but never got around to reviewing for some reason, until now: I got to hand it to ya, this is one of those stories which you read, and never forget. Congratulations.
Tai Ping chapter 1 . 9/20/2001
*Sighs* Shit Q I feel for yah... Manic depressuvness blow's ass.. I guess even more so if your gay

Anu ending one... (*Waver's hand and meh's*) Yayyy Q-Chan didn't die... Meh on the whole kink insanity at the end.. A little more sensitivity.. like ahhhh Just Trowa and Quatre alone in a room with Quatre screaming all those obsinitys and Trowa just shocking him in the middle by saying "Ai eru Quatre" And Q going all soft and innocent with a "WHAATT?" ending two was sad but better cus although Quatre died a whole lot more emotion went into it... Sadness... Oh but you wanna talk sad! Read Katsu! Her "in sickness and in health" Story Mondo sad! I mean whoh! teehee ok well bai
TheCapnMonMon chapter 4 . 9/17/2001
Why the hell don't a lot of people read this story and review? This is the best story I have read in a long time, very well written. I just thought you should know. Author and story straight to faves.
V-chan2k6 chapter 4 . 8/10/2001
Ooh, think of all the combinations! This is my very favorite Q-chan angst fic EVER! Well, erm, up to chapter 4. That second epilogue is just plain sad! :( But otherwise I loved it! *adds to favorite story AND author* You're awesome!
Kaiyo No Hime chapter 5 . 7/4/2001
*sob* Quatre! That was a beautiful story, so sorrowful, but so realistic.

Keep writing, but stay away from such saddness! I'm short circuiting my computer with tears!

Kaiyo No Hime

Tora No Hime
Cessy chapter 4 . 7/3/2001
Ah... kinky. And the story ends with Duo's oddly hentai thoughts. (GO for it guys!) Anywho... i'll go read the next chapter. Great work, BTW. _
Kusari Etc chapter 5 . 6/14/2001
My God.. So much angst. So much beauty. I think you may have forced some scenes together a little too much, instead of letting them flow at their own pace. However, it was still very moving. Very touching. You did very, very well at providing the view of a 'cutter' and those around them. Plus, the twist(ed) endings and the like. I liked it very much.
Kaylie chapter 5 . 5/18/2001
I liked it a lot. The first ending was neat. The thing about Heero and Duo and Wufei was... quite interesting. The second ending was downright sad. The entire fic was lovely and depressing