Reviews for Late Night Psycho
Bia Benson chapter 5 . 10/28/2012
Aww I freaking loved that!
browneyednerd chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
"It's not morning until you've gone to bed." Good line. Good story. Since it's...3:08 AM, I can't construct a better review. Sorry
thebookwormxo chapter 5 . 10/10/2006
Yay Olivia! Loved the way you ended this. It was awesome! Olivia kicks ass everytime! That's why she's my favorite character! Anyway...it was GA-RATE!
thebookwormxo chapter 4 . 10/10/2006
Awesome chapter! I knew something was fishy with Ben. I was right! I knew it! Anyway, I'll read more now...
lakesamm chapter 5 . 3/18/2006
wow! very exciting! kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. keep writing more please!

-lakesamm
VeraN chapter 5 . 2/27/2006
omg, please do.

that was so good, it was really twisted how she got out of it, but it was such a good fic!

please write another one, i really like your fic!
Caia chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
Hee... I loved that Victon in the end was such an idiot!

It was a great fic! Thanks for writing it!
shakeahand55 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
“It’s not morning until you’ve gone to bed.”, now that is a good ending line! This was great, I so can't wait to read more of your stuff!

-Andrea
Maureen Olivia Lockhart chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
That was funny. I loved that chapter. Aw, it's over? Oh well. I'll just re-read it everyday for the rest of my life. Haha. Thanks for writing this story!

Chel
Kelly of the midnight dawn chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Awesome ending. I wish there was one last follow up chapter though but this is how they would leave an episode so this is awexome. I hope you do start another SVU fic because this one ruled and I usually only go for the romantic fluffy type of stuff but this was so freaking awesome.

As for how you wish Dick Wolf would take your bad guy off your hands... don't we all, I hate the fact that have to claim ownership of some of the crazies I write about. Perhaps that would explain my need to write about Richard White so much LOL.

Anyway awesome story,

I can't wait for the next one

-Kelly
jcn2416 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
i liked it... but what happenes to the kids? does olivia adopt them? do they get put in foster care? other then that great story.

nikki
AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
Good story. Somewhat short, but written well.
SVU101 chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
i loved it!

GREAT JOB!
N. Halifax chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
loved the story! favorite part was when she pretended to kiss him and hit him in the crutch! such an Olivia thing!

“It’s not morning until you’ve gone to bed.”

great line for finish!
Sean Robyn chapter 4 . 2/18/2006
ut-oh...ben has been a bad boy...you know and i was really starting to like him:(...
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »