Reviews for Swimming In The Time Stream
Teribane chapter 23 . 11/9/2009
This last chapter gives it a nice Septimus-Heap-esque touch.

Good story!
ink'n'bones chapter 8 . 7/28/2009
This is a really great story. I like how you put the story in Danny's point of view. Also, you want to know what's really weird? Way before "Urban Jungle" came out I always imagined Danny having ice powers, I had no idea why, but I always thought he was going to have ice powers. Then a little while later he did. It's actually true! But other than that, awesome story!
inukagome15 chapter 23 . 7/3/2008
This was a really great story! I loved it! Especially the ending and the different Vlad you portrayed. This was similar to "Masters of All Time" in some aspects but it was completely different! In fact, one could say Butch stole the idea from you! But don't tell anyone else I said that. *looks around shiftily*

Great story! I also liked the epilogue chapter that I'm reviewing right now.
inukagome15 chapter 6 . 7/3/2008
YOU CAN RHYME? NO FAIR! Maybe when I have something like that going on, you can help me? *puppy dog eyes*

In any case, the plot thickens. On to the next chappie! *fanfare plays*
inukagome15 chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
What a twist. Especially the "hate Danny Phantom" and "love Danny Fenton" thing. Wonder what's wrong now? And the mannequin thing. *rolls eyes* Vlad's an idiot. No wait. He's a fruit loop!
inukagome15 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I think so many people write about Dark Danny because Butch left "The Ultimate Enemy" open-ended with Dark Danny trying to escape.

In any case, this is something I'm going to keep reading. As for the overshadowing thing: *bursts into laughter*
Amber Pegasus chapter 23 . 6/6/2008
I'd loved it. I give this story two thumbs up.
Olivia Crane chapter 23 . 3/12/2007
Best Freakin' Story Ever!
SammiSeldowitz chapter 23 . 3/8/2007
Wow.

That's... really all I can think of right now.

This is one of the most amazing fanfics I have ever read. Ever. Ever ever.

I am completely satisfied with this ending. Ilove how you summed everything up.

I love the characters you made up for this story. It's like Masters of All Time but SO much better. And to think you created this before the episode came out is simply amazing. To think you thought of the same thing as Butch Hartman himself and built on it...

Wow.

And I LOVE the nice Vlad. And the evil Jack. And everything you created. The detail, and everything. It was shocking. It was so REAL.

I laughed. I cried. I fell down and banged my head on the keyboard.

Well, maybe not. But I wanted to.

This is a great story, if I haven't already mentioned this.

I love it.

End of story.
Magnatron The NR Fan chapter 23 . 12/6/2006
Well I didn't like any of the swearing, and the parts that had Jack, not Doom, as the enemy were a little too dark for my taste, but not a bad job. Is the sequal this dark? If not then I'll read it.

God bless you.

I am the Eggman!
Kokiri chapter 23 . 8/23/2006
Great story. A believable, interesting plot (shockingly familiar to Master of All Time, but you soon changed that :P) and quite well written, especially in the first-person POV. There were spelling errors, especially in the later chapters and occasionally I thought something could have been worded better, but I had no trouble understanding what you meant.

Chapter 7 had to be my favorite, truth be told. I don't quite buy the idea that Danny and his Phantom half are two seperate people...but I like it when someone who chooses to write that they are can do it well...I like it even better when the Phantom half isn't looking for control;; I definitely liked the way you did it...separate, but not.

I'm off to read the sequel. Overall, well done.
Lt. Commander Richie chapter 19 . 6/22/2006
BORG! BORG! GET CAPTAIN PICARD! BORG!

Other than that, this is very good. Actually, the whole thing is good.
phantomphreak chapter 23 . 5/10/2006
A bit confusing at times, but overall, astounding!
Kzunten Kidaurqoi chapter 23 . 4/24/2006
Good ending. What do you mean, disgusting? There wasn't anything disgusting in there. But I thought you said you didn't write mushy romance. (Sigh) It's so beautiful...

How come you get all the reviewers? (Don't even tell me; I know why. It's because I didn't post on fictionpress. Well, it was a rhetorical question. So there. (tongue sticking out.)) You have so many reviewers that you dedicate a chapter to each of them. SO JEALOUS!
Flashx11 chapter 23 . 4/17/2006