Reviews for The Captive Herald
Guest chapter 11 . 2/18/2013
An interesting story.
Borys
WyrdSmith chapter 11 . 9/2/2010
Please finish this! It's really well-written. If you are at a block, maybe you could arrange for Stardancer to declare war; that puts Ronan in charge of bitch-queen. Or, since Stardancer is more exotic, maybe a match between the Queen & Stardancer, who "learns" how to manage her desires, whilst Nerys, Neral, Aldiss, Ronan & his Companion escape? Please do something; this story merits your completing it. I bet even Lackey would like it.
Egbert-Jan chapter 11 . 4/20/2008
Hello,

I like your story of the Captive Herald.

But I see that you haven't updated it for more then a year now.

Are you going to continue the story?

If not please let me know, so I can take it out of my story alert list. My list is geting a bit long and I am checking the stories I have put in the alert list and deleting the ones which are discontinued.

Please keep writing in this story, because I like it a lot.
JediBorme chapter 10 . 3/1/2007
Plaese write more of this story its great.
mugglepirate chapter 10 . 9/13/2006
Perhaps a lifebond with Nerys and Ronan? I certainly hope that Ronan gets rescued, though I admit I'd find it interesting to see how Storena would force the wedding night consummation...

:-)
Vandr chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
Oh no! getting close to the wedding now! I really love how you're depicting Ronan as the reluctant groom, you write it so well! I do hope Stardancer turns up, maybe the queen will fall madly in love with him and forget about Ronan! Anyway, loved the chapter, hope you update again soon.
Vandr chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
You updated! I get the feeling that bad gifts won't deter the queen, but it should be amusing! I hope this relationship with Nerys advances more, maybe if he can prove there meant to be together he won't have to be with the queen. Great chapter, funny and good developments, hope Stardancer appears in the next chapter.
mugglepirate chapter 8 . 6/26/2006
Very good chapter. Lots of nice set up for the rescue attempt. Can't wait to see how that goes!
Vandr chapter 8 . 6/24/2006
Ooh, this was a very good chapter. Was that a possible romance I see coming on between Ronan and Nerys? And he hasn't even met her yet! I like the sound of Stardancer, I hope he can help and gets there very soon! Great chapter, hope you update soon.
ffyrestarr chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
hi loved your story Trallgorda!

great ideas and the way you write it isn't too disimilar to mercedes lackey's way (hopefully that is a good thing to you?), the only thing that has been bugging me with your story is that sometimes the words run together, likethis, which is a bit annoying. i don't whether that's to do with changing formats? but if you get a chance that would be something to sort out to stop readers' headaches!

thanks, keep writing!
mugglepirate chapter 6 . 4/11/2006
Ohh... Storena gets a smack down! Can't wait to read what Ronan has to say about this. :-)
ShadowCat17 chapter 5 . 4/7/2006
Please update soon! I can't wait to see how Ronan gets out of this! It can't be easy, can it?
mugglepirate chapter 4 . 4/4/2006
Wedding?

That will certainly add a little drama to the story.

This chapter is well written. You're missing a couple of letters from words, but it's not distracting to the flow of the story.

I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates!
Maggie chapter 4 . 3/31/2006
Sweetheart, I think you added this chapter to the wrong story. It looks like a part of a Teen Titans fic, and this is The Captive Herald in the Mercedes Lackey section.
Kirstin chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
So far I have really enjoyed this story. I noticed in the first chapter that some of your words needed a space in between them. I feel that you have rounded out the Ronan and Kira very nicely. I would like to hear more about the city and some more detailed discriptions of the rooms and people... i.e. what the guards uniforms looked like ECT..