Reviews for Eyes
PEPPER chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I liked this fanfic a lot! Never thought Krad and Risa could make such a good couple ;)
Sleepyreader319 chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Really good! It's great that Risa can see the good in Satoshi and Krad!
Wolflover235 chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I liked it! I have JUST gotten started in the series. And when I saw the episode with Krad,Dark, Risa, and Riku. And When Krad or Hiwatari saved her. I felt a spark go on between the two. I loved this. Please make more!
Lil'Conqueror chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
I know you said you weren't going to continue this fic, but I can see more out of this. :)

But anyways, I very much enjoyed the read!
Sechskies chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
OHMIGOD! I adore this fic! I really wish there's more but meh; you've already put your foot down a long time ago. D:

But for what it's worth, this was really a great read. I liked how you portrayed Risa - innocent, idealistic but endearing, but above all, I absolutely *loved* how human you made Krad here. Love love love~! :)

If ever you decide to make a continuation, I'm all ears-err, eyes. I'm putting this story to alert, just in case. ] Ah, wishful thinking at its best~

Cheers! :)
ScarletKira chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
This is an awesome two-shot story. I have always been a fan of odd-pairing couples and this is one of them. I'm glad that you showed a sense of maturity in Risa.
Lauren chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
I like your story so far. It brings out a different side almost to the characters we all know and love. Keep it up! :)
red-onyx chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
that's a nice plot... I somewhat like the pair now.. i guess hehe... but i like satoshi risa so... i think krad and risa will work hhaaha..
ilovekrad chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Can you like pleasssssssssse make another chapter? I dont want it to end yet!
Lady Fai chapter 2 . 8/14/2010
Ninja Jiyu chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
That was perhaps one of the most gorgeous things I have ever had the pleasure of reading. kudos to you!
Tibarn'Worshipper chapter 2 . 6/23/2009
This was a very nice story. I've never heard of this couple before, but you make it. Way to keep the people in character. :) I'll have to read more of your stories.
Ai Star chapter 2 . 5/3/2009
aww! that was good! well done! W
nur chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
u want review right?here u got i prefer satorisa but hradrisa isn't too bad.i hope u can make it more satorisa but don't make krad bad
AmatsukiKuro chapter 2 . 2/28/2009
wow that was really good...I dont know why but i think Krad and Risa will make a good couple... I feel bad for Niwa and Satoshi for having to have Dark and Krad within in... And your story is going good by the way... i liked it a lot ]

so please keep on writing
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »