Reviews for Away From The Light
Aishizu1 chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
You call the people of Wutai, Wusheng as stated in Dirge of Cerberus.
Videociraptor chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
This chapter amuses me, 'specially with Yuffie and Chekhov. XD Makes Yuffie sound a bit like me, though. O.o

...I really wish I could offer something constructive... But I gave you all I had earlier, so... Yeah. XD; Continue soon!
glamrockbloodbath chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Very nice! I like it very much! Character development is a good thing that many authors often tend to skip(I am guilty of that myself). I 'm sure the rest of the story will be very interesting! Keep it up and update soon :)
fated52 chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
Yay, an update! Love the progress so far. Her dream draws me in more actually, and hmm.. wonder who's watching her. ;)
The Adversary chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Oh...I don't know what's going on yet, heehee, but it's a good start for wherever you're going to take this. I like it. :3

Um...I call the people of Wutai, Wutaians. _ But that's just me.
Videociraptor chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Very good work. The first few paragraphs are my favorite, but the later scene was cute. 3 Update soon!
fated52 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Interesting beginning... Makes me wonder who all the other characters are. P Guess I'll be sticking around to find out then.

Although, I must say, bribing people for reviews with an update is rather...immature. I mean, I know everyone loves getting lots of feedback, but you write because you want to or like to, do you not? Heh, just an opinion...
Kaeribana chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Amazing, just wow... Wonderful begining, it invokes so much emotion. Simply fantastic.

Keep up the great job.

Expecting to read more,Kaeribana
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I think the correct terminology is Wutainese...but meh, i could be wrong.

oh please continue! any yuffentine fic is definitely awesome :)
Tml Matus chapter 1 . 2/6/2006