Reviews for Addicting Infatuation
CosmicPudding chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
I found this to be very cute, and quite enjoyable. An unusual slash coupling for SC, but by the end of chapter one, everything fit together nicely. I like how you wrote everyone as well. good job! you definitely should have more comments here.
wisconsinrulesgirl15 chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Well written, a little two graphic for my taste though. Still, overall, it was one of the best I've read.
Ailin-'O chapter 6 . 9/10/2006
Absolutely wonderful

James/carter

*sighs*

It was remarkably written very sweet. Thanks for sharing this, I've been looking all over the darn web for some James/Carter
highsOffyou chapter 6 . 2/15/2006
Hmm.. I have to say, I was a bit infatuated with this story. Hehe. The ending was pure sugar, I liked it! I just wish the whole gang did a dance together, like say, The Hustle? Or The Electric Slide? Maybe you can, ah, you know..*nudge nudge*

And, that was SPAM on the pizza, dammit! Yes, tis true. Spam is sometimes substituted for ham.
highsOffyou chapter 4 . 2/14/2006
Oh James, you lonely, bewildered soul! I feel your pain.

'Nother dandy chapter.. Didn't expect it to end so sadly though. Good job!
highsOffyou chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
Here I am, reviewing! Guilt is shying away! But seriously, I can't comprehend why you were so reluctant to post this. Even if the characters have an extreme case of OOCness, it's still very good. I'm just still in slight disbelief at how (almost) everything gets set off so easily for the lovers.. Well, I guess it does happen in real life.

*Damn, I hate this tie!* Hehe
Willowbooks chapter 6 . 2/9/2006
Hey, just read the whole thing and I really loved it. I haven't seen many episodes of Spin City yet, I got into it because I am the BIGGEST fan of Michael J. Fox (Shame there wasn't much Mike in it...) so that pairing was a little odd to me, but really sweet.

LOVED the endind with Stuart.. He's so funny.

One thing I didn't get: if that wasn't ham on the pizza, what the hell was it?

x