Reviews for A New Life
Winter Aquamarine chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
The 'I love you's' were a bit sudden, but. overall it is such a sweet story! Jim and Michael's interaction made me giggle.
Greys has become my life chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I'm so proud of Pam! And Jim. She got her act together and then was brave enough to tell Jim her feelings and although Jim had run the gamut of feelings earlier that day, he was able to hear her out, learn that she "like-liked" him and now they can start their happily ever after.

Perfect Michael characterization. BTW!
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Loved it! Really well written and good that Pam got her life on track on her own, well done!

:D
ajteel0203 chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
I really loved this. I loved how Pam got on her feet before going to Jim. I wish more young women would act like that.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
aw, that was cute! good job!
literatiwhore chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
this is so sweet! the ending is just adorable. i love it.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
All I have to say is:

AW!
invis chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
SQUEE! I am so happy and glowy right now. Hooray!
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow..that was just lovely. Not too much, just the right touch. Thank you.
prin69 chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
aw! so cute and sweet and perfect!
pixel8 chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
One of the best fics I've ever read. Do more! Do more!
bruisedplum chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I don't know what I can say that hasn't bewen said by the other reviewers already. I love this story, it's nice to see a Jam fluff that has Jim and Pam FINALLY getting together in the end (there aren't enough of them...) (Gah! And if this was the English version of the show they would have gotten together two episodes ago! And Jim and Pam are so much cuter than Dawn and Tim!) Everyone was in perfect character, I especially loved your portrayal of Kelly and Michael.

Good for Pam and good for you!
InVenT-A-MiLeiSt chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
OMG OMG I LUV THIS STORY ITS LIKE THE BEST ONE HERE. YOU SO HAVE TO ADD ON TO THIS PLEZ AND QUICKLY. I LUV HOW PAM TAKES A HOLD OF HERE LIFE AND LEAVES STUPID GOOD FOR NOTHING ROY AND GOES TO JIM. I LUV HOW YOU MADE PAM GET A JOB AND AN APARTMENT ITS SHOWS THAT YOU CAN LOVE SOMEONE BUT BE FINE ON YOUR OWN. WELL I JUST LOVE THI STORY.

KISS KISS
Teala373 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I LOVE this! Awesome job! This is a great Jim and Pam story! Please write more stories! :)
Dina C chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Wow, this story is just what we viewers all wish Pam would do. I liked it...you built up suspense during the beginning by not revealing what exactly was going on with Pam. Michael sounded funny when he went off on his speech about being a confidant. Here's where you lost me: the snowflakes. The snowflakes falling during the big clinch is a HUGE, cheesy movie cliche. Otherwise, nice little romantic story.