Reviews for Three Minutes
MoseSchrute chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
This was BEAUTIFUL !
Tique chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
I liked this-could totally see it happening and how it would shake her into realization. Nice job!
bruisedplum chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
You really got all the characters so right from Pam to Phyliss. I love your descriptions and the story was so uplifting.
mellowgold chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
This was a really fantastic story and I hope Pam comes to the same realization on the show before its to late. And as silly as this sounds, it motivated me to get off my ass and do something I want for a change. So thanks. :)
InVenT-A-MiLeiSt chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
OMG I LOVE THIS PLEZ DO ANOTHER ONE SHOT YOU ARE SO GOD AT THIS. oH I SO HOPE PAM AND JIM GET TOGETHER IN THE SHOW THAT WOULD BE LIKE SO KOOL.

KISS KISS
moondazzler17 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Loved it! Pam finally realized that she has to hold onto her dreams. And the ending was fantastic. *sigh*
Dina C chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Hey, this was great! I especially liked Phyllis' role in this little story. She seems like such a nice, decent lady. The Jim-Roy-Pam triangle was tense, but hopeful at the end. Thanks for a fun read!
LunaMystik chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
That. Was. Fantastic. Very well written, the emotions were all there, and Jim was there to be a hero at the end, which is always great in my opinion. Hope you write more like this.
josephina chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
this was wonderful. good for pam for actually making a decision!