Reviews for Perspective
Alkeni chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
A nice little fic.
Addicted1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
The development of Wesley's character is, in my opinion, easily the best thing about "Angel." I love that you gave him a gracious, humanizing characterization. This was lovely.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Liked this.
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I really liked it! I liked Wesley in Angel and I would have liked to see him in Sunnydale just once after he changed.
Dimkaagon chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great job! Thanks for writing!
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
I always loved Wesley, and I also feel that he didn't get a fair treatment on BtVS before switching over to Angel. I prefer your way of explaining things than the shows. Good work.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
nice insight on Wes'. Don't understand all the Wesley bashing- the only thing the man did wrong is the way he handled Faith, and maybe all that could have been avoided if Giles and Buffy had at least acknowledged that Wesley had a job to do. the giles/buffy connection is beautifully explained. great work.
Emmy-Chan chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
That was beautiful. Two bits in particular got to me: The bit about Giles 'never looking more casual' and the bit about him looking vunerable. Beautiful.
Darkover chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
This was a delightful story. I like your style of writing, and I believe that you did a good job of portraying Wesley's POV as he was at that time. I've always been a big Wesley fan, and I, too, always thought that in spite of his initial stuffiness, the guy never had a chance with Buffy-because, as you so aptly pointed out, Rupert Giles was her Watcher, regardless of what the Council said. Thank you very much for writing and posting this, and for showing us that Wesley did try to help. Sincerely, Darkover
C'Nedra chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wow! I really liked it! You did a good job on portraying the characters, and getting the readers to understand Wesley.
andrew chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
well, Ivy, I suppose it's okay... not nearly as good as mine though lol

Anyway, I congratulate you on this pretty good story. What did you get on your geometry team test for Unit 5?
VampOfTheDeep chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Okay, again with the friend's review. That doesn't change anything though. Great work. Accurate characterization for Wes, I know you love doing him ;).
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I think you really captured the problem with his character. If only season three had gone that way.