Reviews for When There Was Me and You
Rolland chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Such a sad story. Poor Hermione.
xomusic4lifexo chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
wow that was one of the best stories i've ever read...wow its like you were telling my life story lol that actually happended to me recently (well a really really similar situation...) when i was reading it i was actually singing the song i love high school musical and harry potter bravo!

Marija
Harry's Gal16 chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Very cuter I love High School Musical and Harry Potter! just amagine them clashed toghether! Amazing! Please UPDATE! FAST! FAST! FAST! ::or do a sequal, please!::

-Meagn::Harry's Gal16::
ginnyroxs94 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
its good
Miss Mady chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Aw... so sad! I actually have "When there was Me and You" playing... lol! Great job!

Miss Mady
brilliantly greene chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
aww this is amazing!

it is lovely soo cute :)

great choice of song to go with it

well done!
Lolaleddir chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I loved that movie and I am planing to write a story based on the movie. Harry reminded me of troy and Hermione reminded me of gabrilla. I really liked the story, really sad though.
hermionewiz27 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
love it I love High School Musical and Harry Potter and Hermione is so much like Gabberlla(sp?) keep it up
AdriannaLili chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
great job i like it hope this isn't a one-shot and you will continue and hopefully follow the story line of High School musical i would really enjoy it if you did
fadingdreams chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
oh my gosh! i love it so much! this story just hit the spot. know exactly what she's going through.
BlueEyedFairy chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Hey,

I like how you did that, it was not what I expected. Good job on it!

Yours Truly,