Reviews for The Cruelest Cut
idi chapter 6 . 8/14/2012
I usually don't go reading angst, it's just not my preferred genre, but this is a great story. Thanks for writing it!
darklover chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
Loved it.
X-elemental chapter 6 . 2/10/2009
And yes, it was pretty good.

Now, though...chappie 5 has something to ponder about.
Aurorawhisperwind chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Oh wow, what an amazing first chapter!
Brandon chapter 6 . 2/22/2008
it needs an update

year:2008 yeah!
Brandon chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
finally someone who adresses ichigos dark side, and its effect on rukia
MysteriousEyez chapter 6 . 12/27/2007
This was a great story, I'd love to read one when his hollow does take over!
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I really liked this story! It sounds like them on such a deep level.. I love it.
Melitza chapter 6 . 8/24/2007
Well, seeing as this is about a year old, I'm assuming there isn't more to come? At least, not in this particular story, as much as I'd love it... However, it ended up such a positive note (and I do love the way you hint at sensuality, like saying "she would make him promise over and over again"), that it seems like everything would fall apart in later additions, so I can't condone THAT... I do so love happy endings...

I LOVE this story and the concept, however. Simply written, elegantly told. Wonderful.
Melitza chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Ok, now I'm faving this, 'cause I'm enjoying it EVEN MORE!
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Absolutely amazing. I always muse on the "boring, normal stuff" that happens after all the big battles - and most especially, this one. This was a breathtaking way of exploring it. Pure lurve.
Jubilee3 chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
Absolutely beautiful. The bathroom scene in particular stole my breath. Thank you for sharing. :)
Akum chapter 2 . 1/13/2007
AnGeLiCaNiMeKiTtY chapter 6 . 12/25/2006
wow... I liked it a lot... good job...
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
OMG this was such a beautiful and well written story! I could feel the emotion coming off of this piece.

*wipes away tears*

Love it,

I hope there's more of your great work out there.