Reviews for Red as blood
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2012
O.O *clap* *clap* *clap**clap**clap* *round of applase* one of the best lemons ever!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2012
When sasu-chan marked saku-chan i shout oh finicking yes!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 16 . 2/22/2012
omg this fic is soo awesome! i love how sasuke finally realized his feelings for sakura, even though she died. i cant wait for her ninja skills to reawaken! let the epicness continue!
MewHanyou chapter 16 . 7/26/2011
Really like the story so far. I know the story's rated SakuraxSasuke, but NejixTenten seems to be the next major pairing and Tenten's almost as big a female character yet there doesn't seem to be much focus there either. I know it's probably because she was more a side affect that Itachi had to go through before to help his goal and you did do a chapter about her and Neji as well as make her appear again in the last chapter showing how close she is to Neji and Sakura, but there isn't showing any relationship/character development. Or at least not as much as for other people/relationships
PixieGirl94 chapter 16 . 3/2/2011
Loved it and can not wait till you update.
Red rose chapter 14 . 2/21/2011
I really wish you would up date. It a awsome story and i don't know why you wouldn't want to complete it. Because i love the story and i'm sure other people do to. So u should finish it. :) :)
Anime luver chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Please update soon !
Red rose chapter 16 . 1/5/2011
I realy enjoy reading this story. I like how sasuke changed because of sakura. I would love for you to complete it. Neji and ten-ten are so cute together. And i love sasuke and sakura together. Your such a awsome writer. Your awsome.
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
Hey this is real nice u should hav kabuto pop up again and wat happened 2 riku
tobi-is-an-artist-too chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
I don't kno if sum1 told u already cuz I rlly don't wanna check nd u made this story awhile ago so ill just tell if u didn't kno already that haruno means in the spring also good prologe u got me wantin 2 read some more yay
aznangel101 chapter 16 . 5/27/2010
yay great chapter! hope u update soon thanks!
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 16 . 2/15/2010
i love it! good job!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 16 . 12/6/2009
1. it took me TWO DAYS to read this! 2. GRATE CHAP,PLEASE UPDATE SOON...
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 15 . 12/5/2009
GRATE CHAP BUT I STILL think hinata's a teme for STEALING MY NARUTO!