Reviews for Besar
valele chapter 8 . 7/6/2008
I've always loved Ryan better : D
valele chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
*Gasp*. You never say good luck in theatre! Other than that, I love the translation and the idea of Troy speaking Spanish. Can I borrow that sometime?
Persephone Lemonade chapter 8 . 4/27/2008
I just read the whole story y te digo que me encanto! Te quedo increible! I love how you developed their relationship and their singing careers. Awesome job!

Estoy un poco confundida. Ese era el final o falta algo?
nothappeningnonono chapter 8 . 1/20/2008
When I thought I would check out High School Musical fanfic I was a little worried about having to sift through tons of awful stuff to find a couple good stories. This was one of the first ones I saw recced and it was lovely. Very cute. Hope to read more by you. The fact that Spanish was so much a part of the story was fun too, even though I barely remember any of it from my old class.
unnoticedshadow chapter 8 . 9/7/2007
Love the story! I'm studying Spanish at school and am taking my main exam in May, so I'm attempting to translate all the Spanish you have used! Love the story and thanks for the revision help!
JennCorinthos chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
This is great... I hope there is more...

JENNIFER
Listen.To.Your.Heartx3 chapter 5 . 6/21/2007
woah, up till now, I actually didn't notice you'd been spelling Gabriela with one 'L' :P but yea, i like how you fit that into the story..
hsmandhmluver chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
plz update this really really soon. no offence but i like jason and kesli together better. and also y r jason and zeke not in this story?
oceangal92 chapter 8 . 5/20/2007
Wow! This story is so amazing! I'm a spanish student too, but at a pretty basic level still, and it's so cool how you've intergrated your love for languages into fanfics! I can't wait to read more!
zoe.xo.LiFE chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
I cannot remember for the life of me if I've reviewed this story yet, but...lol. I guess two reviews are better than none!

Great story, I love Troy's sneakiness in the begining. I especially love that you spell GabrieLa's name correctly! If they want to make the assumption that she is Latina, then her name is not Gabrie - ya. (Although, I'm somewhat of a hypocrite, I spell it in my stories "Gabriella" but that's just my own reflex) Lol, in my Spanish class we all thought that "Mochila" was "Mochilla" because of me, -cough-cough- so I guess I overcompensate for it. Lol...
avanthika from india chapter 8 . 4/4/2007
hey there...i love love love love love ...this story...its amazing...plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
idolized chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I've read all 8 chapters!

Simply love it so far.

I love how you incorporated spanish.

& you make Troy and Gabriella so real and CUTE.

starwisher chapter 7 . 1/15/2007
Is this story complete, or are we simply waiting for you to extend the wingspan of your creative spirit? :-D Once again, I love this story. Per favore, either way, let me know! I would truly appreciate it - my devotion would be yours entirely. *bows* Have a fantastic day! -dol
starwisher chapter 8 . 11/9/2006
Please finish, per favore (I believe that's the Italian version). How many times have you read a bilingual review since writing this story?

This is a beautiful story, and I have been looking for it for weeks. Yes, weeks. The name became clear as day to me the moment I finally saw it though. And I am incredibly happy to have found it.

In a word: Fantastico!