Reviews for Adaptation
Palinlover chapter 14 . 6/11/2014
Why did it have to end here?!

Loved it, and can't wait yo read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
still one of my twisted favorites after all these years... ;) along with 'keys to the kingdom,' of course! but i find that one less twisted because rogue seems older, more mature, and more secure in her own identity.
anyway, you are BRILLIANT. rogNeto, yum.
angel897 chapter 14 . 8/29/2012
liked it intresting story to read
briarprincess chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
I love this story it is just beautiful.
Tempest S chapter 14 . 6/28/2011
Well from this story I can't say that it seems the Professor was wrong in his assessment of why Rogue stayed. While she probably does believe in Magneto's plan now, it seems more likely she stayed because of Magneto HIMSELF.
ashes9492 chapter 14 . 2/11/2011
That was great , i read your sequal I loved it!
GGhanima chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
Well written and i liked your interpretation of magneto. Indont understand why you don't have more reviews. Well done!
Igfry chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
Oops about my last review. It WAS meant to be written on this chapter. Oh, well. I'll type it in again so you get an additional review.

That was an awesomely (is that even a real word?) thought out story. Some parts were a bit...wierd (a lot more than a bit actually) but that's cool. It adds to the story quite nicely. Quite nicely, indeed. I cannot find anything negative to type, maybe because I ignored any negativity in favour of the positivity of your story or I honestly found nothing wrong with it in which case I congratulate you as I usually always find SOMETHING wrong with a story. Well done. I will cease singing praises for now, but again, very well done.

Very well done, Indeed.

- Tactical Bias -
Igfry chapter 1 . 7/19/2010

Very well done, Indeed.

- Tactical Bias -
bobbinbird chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
this story is amazing. i absolutely love it.
Silverfox-825 chapter 14 . 9/30/2006
I must say this was a really fantastic story keep up the good work.
epokalyptikal chapter 14 . 8/2/2006
WOW That was such a good story! I never would have thought Rouge and Magneto. But, then again, I figure she would be the easiest for him to control...all his memories, his influence in her mind...he wanted her so her could control her, right? She became everything he wanted, becoming LIKE him in the process. Am I right? If not, well, thats what I interpreted from the story.

Still loved it though. I always knew Magneto wouldn't be the virtuous kind.
Ariannaid chapter 14 . 7/31/2006
This was very well written, and quite disturbing. Perhaps I misinterpreted things, but Rogue's very quick change of attitude following her "learn to control your power" lessons with Magneto made me think he was using them to reinforce his own imprint in her mind in order to influence her to his way of thinking. Then, with Xavier's blatent mind-control attempt at the end, it seemed that the focus of their argument had shifted away from what would be best for mutants and instead becoming about which of them was "right"-with Rogue stuck as a pawn in the middle. In the end, I felt more sorry for her than anything else.
Black Sorceress chapter 14 . 7/23/2006
This was really good! I loved it! I wish you'd write a sequel!
Sliver of Melody chapter 14 . 6/26/2006
hehe this was so cool! I loved it!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »