Reviews for The Secret
HauntedPast chapter 7 . 10/29/2006
This wasn't too bad. I liked it. You had a very good idea for the plot and the way the story flowed, but you had a teeny tiny problem with run-on sentences. Good job though. Can't wait to see more.
YaoiYaoiYeah chapter 7 . 6/30/2006

door was stuck, hehehe

What a perfect ending, this is great!

wo ai ni...

You're the best! Your fics are so nice and WAFFy. I wish to see you write more soon!
PREscriyed101 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
...reis door was stuck lol Us people and our dirty minds that was good very orignal I liked it.
DeeJayers chapter 7 . 5/20/2006
lol, i like that. . It's funny.
SwingingOnAShootingStar chapter 7 . 5/12/2006
That was so0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o amazing! i loved it! excellent story _ i swaer i was gunna cry near the end, i'm gunna read the sequel, Damn u know this is the first time i actually hate Tala in a story :P it a mirical! great job, on n i'm still working on the forth chapter of my story :D buh-bye for now ;)
Angel chapter 7 . 4/12/2006
that was nice at the end. and your right people do have sick minds. plz. make another story.
HowlingInTheShadows chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
Pretty good story! Like it. Tala's a asshole and Catalina is a b*. which is scary, cause usually i read fics and Tala is always like Kai's best friend. Yes, am selfconfessed Tala fan. (Waves Pom Poms) Oh well, your story was still good anyway. -
hoshicat chapter 7 . 3/26/2006
i cant wait for the sequel! the ending was kinda abrupt at the end but still very sweet! in the next story i think you should start off with kai and rei getting ready to go to dinner with max, kenny, and tyson. and have kai and rei go as a couple! but your the author update soon!

hoshicat _
Wolf Demon Queen chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
LOL Funny ending! I loved it! And I cant wait till the sequel!
AnimeQueen48 chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
I loved the fic! The whole idea was cool, kinda Ramna 1/2ish. Very uni
Aimed mischief chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
Ooh, nice! I like! Keep it up and have fun! Cya around pal! _*

Take care,

pemphetru chapter 7 . 3/23/2006
... uh... short ending?
DeeJayers chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
i really like this story. Congrats
skimmie chapter 6 . 3/19/2006
love it update
Angel chapter 6 . 3/14/2006
thats funny that you left Kai confussed like that. this story is really good. Is Tala going to come back for revenge or to just piss kai off? i hope you up date soon.