Reviews for Return Father
Guest chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
I have a theory, but I am hoing that you will continue your story so I can see if I am right or wrong. I wonder if Evander Black is Harry Potter, that is if something really awesome that happened to have it to be so. In other words, Please continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
write more ppplease
DDwelling chapter 7 . 9/13/2012
can't wait! the suspense is killing me
Impstar chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
Evander Black... is he the fusion between Harry and Voldemort or something? A combination of their souls? Because I'm getting weird vibes from him. Anyways, please consider continuing this story.
RavenAtNight chapter 7 . 3/2/2012
Oh dear, why aren't you updating? :(

Are we doomed to never know who Evander is?
Story Oracle chapter 7 . 1/19/2012
This is very intriquing! I do hope you will continue it soon
chris chapter 7 . 1/10/2012
very good chapter,and the story so far is excellent,i hope life and your muse give you the time and inspiration to finish this story.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
I don't know why you didn't finish this. It would only take one conversation between James and Evander to come to a satisfactory conclusion. It's obvious who Evander is, but the reader would really like his theory confirmed, and James should get some sort of 'win' by reuniting with what's left of his family. The reader would also like some explanation of how two became one.
Aler chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Sooo...yeah. You should finish. This Evander kid is a mix of Harry and Voldy right? Back to the main point, write more. Me gusta!
lunathevamp chapter 7 . 1/30/2011
i cried so much.. so sad :( I really like it though.. is Evander a mixture of Voldemort and Harry?
Blosiom chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
this is a really nice story and i wish you had contiued it. pppllleeeaaassseee start writing it again and is the black child (cant spell name) Harry.
that one chicken chapter 7 . 12/7/2010
I dunno if you're gonna update this again, but I thought I'd say that I've really really enjoyed this. An update would complete my life, I think. :D
Google chapter 7 . 9/30/2010
Who is Evander?I bet you won't update and I will never know.
Callista252 chapter 7 . 8/21/2010
hi, when are you going to update this? I love the story, I have my suspicions about the real identity of Evander (do I see the name Evans in there? And an heir of Sirius?)

cally
Trying-2B-in-Lov3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This is a great story, I wish you would start updating it consistently. I need to know what happens! :)