Reviews for Unending Storm
tontonte chapter 4 . 2/1
Hi about what type of ending... I generally do like happy endings better, but actually for this story, I feel as if it should have a more tragic ending. Thanks! I love the story by the way.. Although it is really sad...
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Stone will melt, too, given enough heat. *is shot*

Happy new year! I keep coming back to this, because there are passages from this fic so suffused with emotion, with grief, that they haunt me. Please, please continue this soon. Happy 2015!
whitealmond chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
A happy ending, please, I beg of you. Haven't they suffered enough? I know that tragedy is part of the human condition, but come on. Throw us a bone here. I'm voting for a happy ending. But, it is your story - and judging by the lovingly crafted lines you've given us already, whatever you decide will be beautiful. Just please, no tragedy for tragedy's sake, though I think you're too sophisticated for that.

Will you continue this? It's been nearly... 8 years, now. I hope you do. I just discovered this fic tonight, despairing of ever finding more well-written HitsuHina to read, and now I've found this roadblock here. I'm following and faving. If this won't be continued... I understand life happens, after all. Would you be willing to tell us what you had planned?

At any rate, I'll be waiting.
whitealmond chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This is a thing of beauty. I am so happy to find jewels like this story in the morass that is ...
Raini-chan chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
It doesn't look like you'll be continuing this story... which is a shame because it's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. You capture perfectly Hitsugaya's unspoken irrevocable need for Hinamori... something I believe he has in canon as well, as evidenced by chapter 392. I do hope that you continue this story, as it has touched me in a very deep way- it's difficult to describe. It doesn't seem likely but... just in case, I definitely vote for a happy ending! I don't think I could take anything else! It's heartbreaking enough already! Bedwetter Momo and her Shiro-chan should be together forever! I-in a non-depressing way! haha Thank you very much for writing what you have, even if you don't ever finish it...

HPS19 chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
I'd really love for this to have a well-deserved, teary happy ending, but if you want painful, heart-aching reactions, I suggest the ending be tragic. It all depends on you, anyway. :-)
Even if it's been years since you last updated, i'd really like for you to continue this. This has too much potential to be left alone. I personally am indignant at the lack of good HitsuHina fics here in the site, so I'd really like for you to change that. Your plot is interesting enough to make me wait, so please don't give up on this. Look, you have more than 200 reviews just for four chapters. :-) That's saying something.
leafpool5 chapter 4 . 11/20/2013
interesting please update
casey10rok chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Yay, Momo is back! :) Please update! :D
witchsoul531 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
i like tragic endings, but if you could end it so it truly did mot end that would be really cool. i mean if its a tragic ending with a shard of hope i like those types of endings. or wen it the ending is up to the readers. one of my favorite series ended with the hero (now an adult) saying 'ram them' or something along the lines of that, and then nothing but it was so cool! but as you said it is entirely up to you this is just my opinion.
L chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I just discovered this story, sadly enough. And it is brilliant. It stands head and shoulders above most cliched, fluffy hitsuhina fics which don't bother to go into characterization and stick with overdone storyline. Please continue, I'm begging you. You're a good writer, and the amount of effort you put into this shows.

And by the way, I think a tragic ending would be good.
AmunRa chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
Wow... What a beautifully written piece of fiction. I love your characterization and am glad to see someone take a closer look at the darker side of things. War takes a toll and victory has a price, especially to all of those left behind.

I am sad to see that it's been so long since this story has been updated. I'm a slow writer myself and have taken years to finish things, so I hope that a conclusion to this is sitting somewhere in your head. I would love to see how things turn out.
ann chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
come on ! its been years . plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update!
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
this has to be one of the sadest thing i ever read. I really cried. It was so sad. I think i made it worst by listening to Anthem Of The Angels while reading it
The Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Writing bunny chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
This is a great story and well-written. Too bad it's dead.