Reviews for Arbitration
AJ chapter 2 . 7/16
That was very good woow when is you go to make more of the story i really want to read more of it.
Senri chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
I'm guessing it's a long shot that this story will be continued, but man, what there is is so great! I'm loving how the predator and human POVs overlap and compliment each other - they're both curious and watching each other closely. Stories that play with characters' perception of each other always fascinate me. Also, I'm really enjoying the OCs you created to round out this story - even with just one chapter apiece, they're interesting to read about and I wanted to learn more about both of them and see how they'd play off each other. Artesia is great too. Well done!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2015
This is a good start. A good glimpse at the Yautja. I hope to see it continue.
jrmf chapter 2 . 3/16/2015
Great story! I wish there was more! It's been a while but feel like updating!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
Loved it! :D
Zipitnow chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Oh gosh! I love this story, your writing style is very addictive. It looks like it was posted years ago but I hope someday more chapters will be posted, the characters are absolutely awesome! Yay for the writer!
Horser01 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Aw... I really got into this. It sucks you in and you can't wait to see what happens... Then I realized there was only 2 chapters and... Disappointed, but okay, that's okay... Maybe they're still writing it... Last updated 2006... T.T Aw Man!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Awesome!
Please update soon!
Last Laugh chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This...is really good so far. Thank you for the read.
Aroara Moon chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Please Please write more. I liked it so far.
Ikuni Hattori chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I really like this! I can't wait for the next update!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
update soon, i love the history
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is such a fantastic story. I see it hasn't been updated in a long time, but I hope you haven't abandoned it forever.
2012 welcome maddafucka chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" cried a girl to the computer. She was going to faint because of the undone story she read.

The story name is Arbitration.

Yes, and she's in danger. Because she don't know how to defend herself from those thoughts.

And she finds your skills at writing very ipressive. The same for weapon's competency. Impressive! And so good to read!

So, maybe... wakey, wakey?

please...?
funny-kitty chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
R u continue this story?