Reviews for Arbitration
Horser01 chapter 2 . 11/22/2013
Aw... I really got into this. It sucks you in and you can't wait to see what happens... Then I realized there was only 2 chapters and... Disappointed, but okay, that's okay... Maybe they're still writing it... Last updated 2006... T.T Aw Man!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
Awesome!
Please update soon!
Last Laugh chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
This...is really good so far. Thank you for the read.
Aroara Moon chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Please Please write more. I liked it so far.
Ikuni Hattori chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
I really like this! I can't wait for the next update!
Cindy M 19 chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
update soon, i love the history
Anonymous chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
This is such a fantastic story. I see it hasn't been updated in a long time, but I hope you haven't abandoned it forever.
2012 welcome maddafucka chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" cried a girl to the computer. She was going to faint because of the undone story she read.

The story name is Arbitration.

Yes, and she's in danger. Because she don't know how to defend herself from those thoughts.

And she finds your skills at writing very ipressive. The same for weapon's competency. Impressive! And so good to read!

So, maybe... wakey, wakey?

please...?
funny-kitty chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
R u continue this story?
GoblynQueen chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Do you plan on finishing this story?

I too am fascinated with Arbitrators and in my opinion there just aren't enough stories out there that focuses on that class.

Anyway i'm really hooked after reading the first 2 chapters and seeing that you haven't updated in quite some time is a little disappointing :(

I really hope to see this story completed.
Dra9onf7yz chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
ok at this point I have read ALL of your AvP stories... and they are amazing. Best ones on FFN. What I'm wondering is if ypou are EVER going to update the unfinished ones. Its damn near a crime not to, since they are so awesome. You've been writing stories in other fandoms recently, I've seen, so maybe you're burned out on AvP, I understand, that happens, but if so, could you let us know that? I really love all your AvP stories and would love for you to continue them (well maybe not the Mary Sue one, It was horrible, funny, but horrible) Please? PLEASE!
backwaterplanet chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
hope the story is still on going
Legal Humor chapter 2 . 10/9/2010
*pouts* :(

I love this story. Please tell me you'll finish it.

Man your a real tease, did you know that! D:
Jadedragon07 chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Love the characters in this chapter! This is actually the first fanfic I've read where you get to see things from the predators view point. I am extremely entertained with your writing! Hoping you keep up the great A/P work!
BluLollEE chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
I love this! Your writing never cease to amaze me please update soon :)