Reviews for Scars
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Great ending you should write other like maybe Apprentice 2 or something what happens to Ron after this and do they end up helping him?
screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
I hope there is more to this good start.
Kurama chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Great way to end it all, though even I didn't see this coming. Found 'Apprentice' by accident when I got it in my head to search for Teen Titans (animated) xover with KP. Found a few, but then I got thinking about Slade and his need for an apprentice, and found this one and a few others. One of which has him taking Shego, but that didn't quite catch my attention as this one. Finished it, loved it, but then saw that there was a separate epilogue, and I had to read the rest before giving a definitive review.

But now, I have to ask, is there going to be a sequeal within the next year's time? I mean, after the ending of this stand-alone chapter, what happens to Ron? Does the ninja school, Yori, and Master Sensei help heal Ron's scars? Or will Slade appear and use him as he tried to get Kim? After all, she couldn't hurt him, and if he's done his research and Ron's connection to MM power, then he discovers the supposedly useless sidekick may be a better choice. Train him to not only defeat the one who can't hurt him, but have him become the best and able to take on not just one, but all Teen Titans.

But besides all my flights of fancy, I just have to know, will there ever be a sequal, period?
SassMasterGeneral chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That's sad does this lead into the Mirror story?
Smitti chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I truly love your stories. They are so well-written and insightful to the characters. You're a big inspiration. Keep it up! :)
Miracleboy5200 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
This is a perfect way to end Apprentice series.