Reviews for Avatar : A Midsummer Night's Dream
OnlyTimeWillTell chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
why do you tease me so?
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
i would very much like to c this, please!
xyzisme chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Argh. When will you update?
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh... ok... cool... finish it soon! I'd like to read it!
Chixue chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
"You have her father's love, Aang; let me have Katara’s. Go marry him if you want into their family so severely."

Lol, I remember that line! Rofl. I loved that play when I had to read it in class last year. If this is even a little bit as good as the original this is going to be halarious.
Komo Pineconeseed chapter 3 . 3/19/2006
Interesting. Update soon, please!

Komo Pineconeseed
Vanilla.Swirls.Of.Doom chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
Great idea! The plot and the real play fit very well together, update soon!
chickygurl chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
"There must be something in books, things we can't imagine, to make a woman stay in a burning house; there must be something there. You don't stay for nothing." -Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451

I saw that quote on your profile and smiled. I love that book. :)

WOW This was great! It defintely deserved my vote on the contest. I voted - what - a week ago and decided to review until now. Don't know what I was thinking. Or not thinking.

You took the Shakespearean theme to heart and did it well. Good for you. Once again, I loved it. Thanks for the nice read. It was quite enjoyable.
anameleth chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
em, are you gonna continue this story?

i hope so!
Azamiko chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
Stupid male.
kayko15 chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Remind me again why I don't have you on author alert yet?

Zuko: Cuz you're too lazy to add it.

Me: Probably. Man I love your work. I needed something interesting to read tongight I really haven't been feeling well. And this just made me feel a whole lot better. Anyway when you get a chance to update please do. Later. K15
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
*bops Meng* Silly Meng, not using the brain much there.
Half-elf chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
O, the plot thickens... Can't wait for the next one.
Lady Fran chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
This is better than Shakespears' original! I can't wait to see what you do with the mischive in the forest. :) Great job so far!
Renuki chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
Aang! *Sigh*

WHY CAN'T YOU NOT SEE THAT MENG LOVES YOU! *Sigh* Love can be blind sometimes...

Dude... I just answer my own question! :P

Oh the Hamlet thing... Who in the heck can be... what that name of that old man that was the girl's father? o.o