Reviews for The Friendly Tuna Co
OzQueene chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Okay I know this story is a few years old now, but I just found it and I had to comment on it because I loved it so much :) I can never seem to write plot-based stories - I seem to focus more on characters and emotions - and I always love seeing how other people do it. This really read like an episode and I could see everything unfolding in front of my eyes.

I loved how passionate Gi was and I loved the way Ma-Ti used his powers to help them along in this mission. There isn't enough Ma-Ti/Heart power going around ;)

The Wheeler/Linka banter was adorable too. Great job!

I know it's been a few years since you've written anything for this fandom but I'd always be interested to see more like this, so if the urge ever grabs you to write something here again, please don't fight it! :)
Llandaryn chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Nice, I'm getting Captain Planet nostalgia all over again. Reminds me of years spent playing Captain Planet on the old Amiga 500. One of the best games ever. Sadly, they don't make cartoons like this anymore. :(

Good job with it!
CAPSEXTON chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
GREAT STORY! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! WRITE A SEQUEL!

RODNEY
Gromia chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
This could have made a good episode in the series. Good story.
Missgoldy chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Hello,

Wow, some fantastic new Fic's around at the moment, it truly does read like a CP script. Detailed, great characterisations and it flows nicely.

You've now motivated me into blowing the dust off a half finished chapter thats been dwelling inside my lap-top for 12 months...

"I rooley liked it, mate..."

Sarah :-)
Extartius chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Damn good! It reads well and you can just about tell who's talking even before you see the name written there.
FlamingSickle chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Great story! It read just like an episode, too. Keep up the good work! :)