Reviews for The Boy Who Fled
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/7
This sounds like the sequel to another fic but you didn't put it on the summary. What are we missing here?
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/17
Sorry but you need to warn that this kind of fic is a soap opera fic. It seems to mostly be mind fuck games instead of an actual story and a mute Harry fanfic too.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
It would've been a funner fic if you actually had Harry be an escape artist so instead of these mind fuck games Harry actually is good at escaping impossible situations shocking the Aurors even more.
raka chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Too bad you just discontinued the story. It had some very good potential(I think)... It's a lot more confusing with the different things you talk about and never got around to explaining...
Aariya07 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Why did you decide to stop this? Though very confusing I liked it very much and I had faith that everything would become clear soon enough. Just one thing, if you're not going to write it again anymore, could you tell me if Sirius Black is really a loyal Death Eater? I almost cried when I read that. My Sirius a traitor (couldn't care less of that fact that he is a Death Eater, just that he is a traitor, one thing that I can't put up with). Please just tell me if you're never going to add to this (though you should).
Schokki chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
Woah... now, I've never ever had such a headache while reading a story before... Well, there's always a first time! xD

This story is amazing! So many questions, so many riddles and Harry's life seems so ominous! Wow, I so looking forward to the next chapter! )

Keep up the great work!

Schokki
crazypinkdiamond chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
Wow, a fic that is creative and well-written! So many questions, so few answers... Can't wait to find out more about what exactly Harry has done and is doing... Hope to see more soon!
Honey Nut Loop chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Curious. I look forward to reading on.
Ppsh chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
So far this story is good, very well written thats for sure. The only problem i had was, it does get a tad irritating when you dont really know what the hell people are talking about a lot of the time. Still i liked it.
bean chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
man, how did you come up with these ideas? i dont think ive seen something so different for quite a while. and yes, different is good when it comes to fan fiction as too many stories are all the same.

there are a lot of different parties in this story, so im guessing it means your going to be keeping the action up full notch the whole time, and along with all the secrets being kept it looks like its going to be a great story, or rather, is already.

keep up the excellent work!
badger-dude chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
gd story so far. You realish Argus Filtch is a squib in cannon?
PinkKangaroo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I really like the idea of your story so far, and I can't wait to read the other chapters.

Also, I love your description of Umbridge and of Veretia too xDD.
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Interesting story so far, I have downloaded it but have only read a litte bit into chapter 2 so far, gotta leave for something, but wanted to leave this review.

so far its very intense, well written and makes you think. had multi story lines going and I like it! hope you continue this and eventually finish it.
acd chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Better than ever.
Sophie Bellatrix chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
I'm really quite glad that i waited and dind'nt read the edited version, this one's much longer for starters! It all really came together in this chapter, my minds feels more at ease, though the twist at the end of chapter 5 makes a lot more problems for our Harry!:)