Reviews for The Boy Who Fled
raka chapter 6 . 3/13/2009
Too bad you just discontinued the story. It had some very good potential(I think)... It's a lot more confusing with the different things you talk about and never got around to explaining...
Aariya07 chapter 6 . 10/20/2007
Why did you decide to stop this? Though very confusing I liked it very much and I had faith that everything would become clear soon enough. Just one thing, if you're not going to write it again anymore, could you tell me if Sirius Black is really a loyal Death Eater? I almost cried when I read that. My Sirius a traitor (couldn't care less of that fact that he is a Death Eater, just that he is a traitor, one thing that I can't put up with). Please just tell me if you're never going to add to this (though you should).
Schokki chapter 6 . 10/7/2006
Woah... now, I've never ever had such a headache while reading a story before... Well, there's always a first time! xD

This story is amazing! So many questions, so many riddles and Harry's life seems so ominous! Wow, I so looking forward to the next chapter! )

Keep up the great work!

Schokki
crazypinkdiamond chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
Wow, a fic that is creative and well-written! So many questions, so few answers... Can't wait to find out more about what exactly Harry has done and is doing... Hope to see more soon!
Honey Nut Loop chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
Curious. I look forward to reading on.
Ppsh chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
So far this story is good, very well written thats for sure. The only problem i had was, it does get a tad irritating when you dont really know what the hell people are talking about a lot of the time. Still i liked it.
bean chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
man, how did you come up with these ideas? i dont think ive seen something so different for quite a while. and yes, different is good when it comes to fan fiction as too many stories are all the same.

there are a lot of different parties in this story, so im guessing it means your going to be keeping the action up full notch the whole time, and along with all the secrets being kept it looks like its going to be a great story, or rather, is already.

keep up the excellent work!
badger-dude chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
gd story so far. You realish Argus Filtch is a squib in cannon?
PinkKangaroo chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I really like the idea of your story so far, and I can't wait to read the other chapters.

Also, I love your description of Umbridge and of Veretia too xDD.
jabarber69 chapter 6 . 5/25/2006
Interesting story so far, I have downloaded it but have only read a litte bit into chapter 2 so far, gotta leave for something, but wanted to leave this review.

so far its very intense, well written and makes you think. had multi story lines going and I like it! hope you continue this and eventually finish it.
acd chapter 6 . 5/18/2006
Better than ever.
Sophie Bellatrix chapter 6 . 5/17/2006
I'm really quite glad that i waited and dind'nt read the edited version, this one's much longer for starters! It all really came together in this chapter, my minds feels more at ease, though the twist at the end of chapter 5 makes a lot more problems for our Harry!:)
Lady Sporkess chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
wow this ROCKED i ADORE it congrats you write really fantasticly ;)
Niceties chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
This was the chapter i was waiting for!

I've been waiting to provide an analysis for the plot since the beginning, but because the plot's been so mysterious i haven't been able to put together any reasonably coherent NOW, now it's pretty much in the bag! You said this chapter was to provide answers and you did this amazingly well!

WARNING, THIS REVIEW MAY RUIN THE PLOT IF YOU READ ANY FURTHUR, THEN AGAIN, IT COULD BE COMPLETELY WRONG!

To most people, it'd be quite hard to deduce answers from your cryptic way of providing them, yet if you look carefully, and really think back on past events that we've been told, it's pretty clear!

Ok, from the first segment, we see where he gets his wand, and it destroys the assumption by most that he was kidnapped. We also see the glimpse of 'darkness' within Harry, which makes me think that something 'bad' happened before his arrival in Italy.

Alberto mentions joining the Association, although it is unclear whether that is Harry's intention. However we are then shown a meeting between Harry and the Governor, and discussing the Kiminari. We learn that Harry is the only one that can investigate the Kiminari, and we also hear a bit about Siberia. SO, the thing that happened in Siberia is related to a mission, that judging from Chapter 5 went wrong, though i'm not sure what the fighting Arena's are!

As the chapter progresses my mind seemed to piece the bits together. It would seem obvious that Harry has returned on a mission for the Association. For Charlie (Chapter 5) arrived and told him his contact had changed - and i THINK, there's a connection with McGonagall, the blank bit of paper in her drawer in Chapter 4 is similiar to the one Charlie gives Harry in Chapter 5.

Did McGonagall work for the Association too?

So Harry is actually on a mission, this is where i am right now, the Nicholas Flamel sub-plot is something to do with the Kiminari, (he wrote that book)and the necklace i'm guessing has something to do with Siberia, as DObby is involved with it somehow.

Right so now that's sorted, onto the Kiminari. They got the Pentagrams from the Minister in exchange for assasinating Harry, they are going to use the Pentagrams in the slots on the chamber that presumably holds the body of their Master so they can revive him. The numbers elude me as of yet and i'm not sure why they need Harry. I think they just plan to start a war against Magic.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot!

The spies are Moody and Wormtail i'm presuming, because the events of the book haven't happenned to bring about their discovery. Voldemorts back because he got Harry's blood in Tossa Del Mar, though i think he's aware of the Kiminari.

Thats it then, that's all i have so far, i'm sorry but i couldn't wait for the edited version to come out, but to be honest, you don't really need it. Sorry if this review has annoyed you, and i know i should keep this all to myself in case i ruin it for everyone but you can take this review as a sign of appreciation for your work.

Please keep it up, this is amazing, though very complicated!
Freddie chapter 6 . 5/15/2006
That was even better than chapter 5 and these are only flashbacks. I see why you've done the chapter in the way you have and you've succeeded. I've figured out a lot!

1. Harry is still an agent for the Association, so he's on some sort of mission. (from Charlie telling him his contact has changed)

2. Siberia was a mission gone wrong that all his friends were killed (bar Dobby)

3. this all means Harry was purposely caught at Diagon Alley, but i haven't figured out why he's there.

Hopefully after the edited version there will be even more clues.

I LOVE THIS FIC!