Reviews for Sunday
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/4
Sjdbshjaksjd, so cute xo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I liked this. I really, really liked this. It just makes you wanna smile and grin. So, charming and sweet.
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I liked it. It was very interessting to read. You don't read a lot deaf stories but I rather enjoy them, they are different interessting to read. I totally can imagine Severus beeing deaf. Although never hearing his smooth dark voice would be a shame! It's just sad that it stopped where it stopped. It would have been interessting to read more about them as they grow closer. But I think I understand why you ended it at that point. Still a shame.
Good job :)
Braisin Goose chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aww - a cute story. I really like the premise, and the way that you took the characters. Draco and his father and violent, controlling partners was surprising, but not too unexpected. :)
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is wonderful, really. I always love stories involving the deaf community for some reason, and this is one of the better ones I've found. I love the tinge you have to it. It's very real, I think, and you did a great job.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really like it. It was a nice story.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really enjoyed this, the whole concept was very interesting. Do you actually know BSL? I took ASL in high school for two years and enjoyed it immensely which is why I enjoyed this so much, and I found the British sign interesting since they are considerably different then ASL. When you described the sign for name I had no idea what it was it is considerably different then ASL for name.

Anyway simply lovely story and I will be sure to look up more of your stuff. I enjoyed this a great deal!
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So evil! Leaving the story like that, I really want to know how the relationship between them went. I love it when a hearie like Harry ended up with Snape. For all those ignorant questions people always tend to have, wondering if it could ever work.

I know some ASL, took a class. But unfortunately I wasn't able to take the next level. Which your story is encouraging me to practice! BSL would be interesting to learn.

Your writing style is beautiful, and I look forward to your other stories!

Have a wonderful day!

mmm chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was adorable
FRK921 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
wow...this was more amazing that I can describe.

Love the style of your writing!
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i love it! :D
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow...while I do not typically read au fics, I decided to try this one since I learned sign language in high school and continue to take it in college. Heh, you have no idea how irritated I was when you started describing signs and they didn't match what I had learned, but I decided to stick with it, since you are one of the few well written stories I had found of late. I'm glad I did, because it was then that I figured out you weren't describing ASL but BSL. Great job~!
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh that was really lovely. I rather like the complication of deafness.

moreteaplease chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Interesting! I assume you sign, nice to see BSL not ASL in a HP fic! What level you at now I wonder? Normally I don't read HP/SS but the deaf bit made me, glad I did, loved the dinner payment bit, yeah I'd do that! Yay for deaf Snape, I've written deaf Snape maybe now I'll post it thanks for giving courage! Ps, reviewer who asked 'illegal for deaf to drive'...What! Thats funny fool. Thanks again, nice story good job!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/9/2009