Reviews for Sunday
SiriyBlack chapter 1 . 6/14
That was so sweet I could die. absolutely loved it!
rusticheart chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Good read!
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Sjdbshjaksjd, so cute xo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
I liked this. I really, really liked this. It just makes you wanna smile and grin. So, charming and sweet.
XxZessxX chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I liked it. It was very interessting to read. You don't read a lot deaf stories but I rather enjoy them, they are different interessting to read. I totally can imagine Severus beeing deaf. Although never hearing his smooth dark voice would be a shame! It's just sad that it stopped where it stopped. It would have been interessting to read more about them as they grow closer. But I think I understand why you ended it at that point. Still a shame.
Good job :)
XxZessxX
Braisin Goose chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Aww - a cute story. I really like the premise, and the way that you took the characters. Draco and his father and violent, controlling partners was surprising, but not too unexpected. :)
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This is wonderful, really. I always love stories involving the deaf community for some reason, and this is one of the better ones I've found. I love the tinge you have to it. It's very real, I think, and you did a great job.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I really like it. It was a nice story.
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I really enjoyed this, the whole concept was very interesting. Do you actually know BSL? I took ASL in high school for two years and enjoyed it immensely which is why I enjoyed this so much, and I found the British sign interesting since they are considerably different then ASL. When you described the sign for name I had no idea what it was it is considerably different then ASL for name.

Anyway simply lovely story and I will be sure to look up more of your stuff. I enjoyed this a great deal!
snow-leopard-demon24 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
So evil! Leaving the story like that, I really want to know how the relationship between them went. I love it when a hearie like Harry ended up with Snape. For all those ignorant questions people always tend to have, wondering if it could ever work.

I know some ASL, took a class. But unfortunately I wasn't able to take the next level. Which your story is encouraging me to practice! BSL would be interesting to learn.

Your writing style is beautiful, and I look forward to your other stories!

Have a wonderful day!

Snow
mmm chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
that was adorable
FRK921 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
wow...this was more amazing that I can describe.

Love the style of your writing!
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i love it! :D
Dragon Tamer103088 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Wow...while I do not typically read au fics, I decided to try this one since I learned sign language in high school and continue to take it in college. Heh, you have no idea how irritated I was when you started describing signs and they didn't match what I had learned, but I decided to stick with it, since you are one of the few well written stories I had found of late. I'm glad I did, because it was then that I figured out you weren't describing ASL but BSL. Great job~!
Flanclanman chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Oh that was really lovely. I rather like the complication of deafness.

xx