Reviews for Missy, I'll Make a Girl Out of You
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
Yesss, have a weird love/hate relationship with Sasori, Sakura-chan! I like SasuSaku, but SasoSaku has an odd allure as well...
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Hahahaha. Turning up to school in his pink and white uniform was absolutely brilliant. So OC. But. HahahahHhaahahHAHAHAHa
Colette Hyuga chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Oh gosh kill me now
this is so funny slash ridiculous!
Lovre it
Starless Night Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
update! i loveeee this story...:)
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Really? REALLY? I'm sorry, this is a horrible premise, and an awful summary. It's also pretty offensive. You don't "turn" gay, and... you know what I'm not even going to continue with that. You're either gay or you aren't.

Also, while the "X goes to school for the opposite sex" thing can be done well, usually it's just an excuse for lame jokes and doesn't hold up as a plot.

And apparently Sasuke starts to act more effeminate... because of spending time around girls? Wow. Really?

Your premise is really offensive to men and women, straight and gay folks alike.

Let me repeat for you: PEOPLE DO NOT 'TURN' GAY.

Good luck with your future work, you may just want to leave the sexual politics out of.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
While I was reading I was singing " I'll Make a Man Out of You" from Mulan. LOL!
DarkQueenDraconite chapter 10 . 8/12/2010
Update. Please? Please?
Princess Mayako chapter 10 . 5/22/2010
This story is just awesome dude! i really really hope that you'll update soon. please ! :)
stuff the world with cake chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Woah, what a good joke to pull on a sibling - er, brother.

Although I'd only do something like THAT if my brother had ROYALLY pissed me off.

Good way to start the story. It got me interested.
KayaSowle chapter 10 . 8/11/2009
Great story. I really like it. As in, really really, and i wish you would update soon... Its been like, 2 years! Anyways. I think that during the Masquerade (the dance between the two schools), Sasuke should go as Sasuke and not Sasuki. I mean, it is a masquerade after all, so he could wear a mask and it wouldn't matter too much. (OOhooh! You could do something with 'Satsuki' getting some sort of main role in the play as well! (Sasuke is too fun to mess with sometimes)) And, did Haku say 'yes' to Itachi to enforce his being a 'girl'? You aren't gonna have him be gay are you? That would be sad… I was gonna say something about one of the previous chapters as well, but I forgot…

So, good story, hope you will consider my suggestion(s), and hope to see an update sometime soon!
Hybrix chapter 10 . 7/16/2009
oi! update already! people r freaking waiting here on the spot! or i'm gonna flame this story and trust me i'm good at it! :D
Koneko-Haru-chan chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
O_O oh my jashin! This is fantastic. I usually hate, absolutely loathe sasuke stories. but this is really good! keep up the good work and update quickly.

Loves Haru-chan
kame chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
update. pls.
Nixie002 chapter 10 . 11/20/2008
Lmao I totally amused and confused all at the same time. I'm glad Naruto finally made another appearance. But I'm rather confused as to how everything is going to work out. Interesting plot though. Update soon! ]
Biotomegami Lyanvis chapter 10 . 9/22/2008
Wow... Looks like you aren't updating any time soon... ~pouts, then shrugs~ ah well.

I think it would be pretty interesting if Sasuke laughed just then and turned the tables, teasing itachi. after all, he does know something rather ~ahem~ important about Haku.