Reviews for Secret Identity Book II: ALL HAIL ZOD!
Ken106348 chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
scruffy the janitor that's a futurerama reference
Amalgam Access chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
I love this story! It was nicely paced and well-written, and I look forward to seeing more.

One thing that you should know, when I read the Psychotic-Shego scenes, I couldn't help but be reminded of Parallax, for some reason.
Nico Anubison chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Would it shock you that Shego/Zod actually reminds me of Zero Hour Parallax?
Daki92 chapter 17 . 6/25/2011
Good story, shame it\s so under reviewed
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 17 . 8/20/2009
THESE TWO SUPERMAN STORIES WAS VERY GOOD U DID VERY GOOD I AM A VERY BIG SUPERMAN FAN AND I HAVE TO SAY THAT U DID A GREAT JOB WITH THIS AND I HOPE U DONT END THE SUPERMAN STORY I HOPE U PICK IT UP FROM HERE AND KEEP IT GOING
Co11een chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
Do you know what spaz means? I hope you do because I am seriously going to spaz if you dont make another book about marrige and missions. MAKE MAKE MAKE
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 16 . 3/24/2008
Superman has been every kids hero, and to read this story, is freaking cool. Cheers for the story. Superman will always live on, and so will the Reeves.
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I must adimt that your Ron as Superman tales have made a fan out of me. :D

I must admit that this is a great way to recap the first storyline in such a quick way. :D

Please continue on and write all of your other tales. :D
HeavyMetal84 chapter 17 . 7/22/2006
Great Epilog.I look forward to your next KP story.

Peace and Good Evening.
Miguel Dubn chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
Hey there, FAH3! Great fic you wrote here, man! It's a shame it's finally over, but all good things must come to an end. Nevertheless, an awesome story!

Great touch by having the REAL Superman (from DC) meeting his "equal" (from Disney) and adding Lois Lane in the mix, too. This was an enjoyable read for me and I'd like to read more of your stories in the near future.

Now, I got an idea which isn't part of the "Secret Identity" stories, but I kinda think it's a good one. It involves KP and a Mask. Care to help me with its development?

Oh, and also it's fantastic you got Kim with superpowers, too. Thank you very much for that! And Josh Mankey... as The Flash?

Woah!
conan98002 chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
their own fortress of solitude neat
Ant Crown chapter 16 . 7/9/2006
That's a big booyAH!
Nightwing 509 chapter 17 . 7/9/2006
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the gift Lois & Clark gave to Ron & Kim. I hope you will write a sequel to this story. Please update soon.
Z chapter 16 . 7/7/2006
What is the gift that Clark and Lois give to Ron and Kim?
CajunBear73 chapter 16 . 7/5/2006
Wonderful fic you have created FAH3! Really enjoyed the way you put it together and completed this chapter of what is looking to be a very good story arc. New Super family, Flash too, any other ideas?

Enjoy your rest and will await more from your laptop!

CB73