Reviews for A Hidden Truth that Comes to Light
Oliviabensonlovesvu chapter 15 . 4/25
Plz update
Frannielloyd chapter 15 . 6/14/2013
Hi Alex,
I know its been many years since you worked on this story. Yet I would truly like for you to work on it again, if at all possible. Thank you for writing your story.
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY, I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OUT IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE THAT OLIVIA DOES GET TO ADOPT CALLIE AND MORE ON ELLIOT AND OLIVIA AND OLIVER TOO. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE MORE!
magicaltears chapter 15 . 10/21/2008
Eek! You said you'd update over a year ago and you haven't! SOB! Anyway, I really hope that you decide to continue with this. I know it's been a long time since you've updated, but it's a great and really well written story that definitely deserves to be finished. Anyway, great job!

-Britt-
Marish89 chapter 14 . 6/16/2007
Great story. Please tell me that Olivia gets to keep Callie. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
have read this whole story. would love for you to update another few chapters again soon. it has been since last year you update this story. would really love to find out what is going to happen. please update more.
DarthBlondikis chapter 15 . 2/17/2007
I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Alexis Dawn chapter 15 . 1/31/2007
pmn!
AnaDry chapter 15 . 1/24/2007
Can't wait for you to up-date.
omegia chapter 15 . 9/27/2006
Ill be waiting 4 you

(That sound stalkish lol)

nika
LenniluvsBrian chapter 15 . 9/4/2006
Hey, I ain't goin' no where provided I don't forget the title of this fic. Lol. I was away on vacation anyway for two weeks. Myrtle Beach ROCKS! Though, now home, it feels like I was never there. Lol.

Take care!

Lenni
TV Angel 711 chapter 15 . 8/23/2006
No problemo! I look forward to the next chapter in your wonderful story!

E&O forever!

SVU forever!
ForeverHedleyTrencher chapter 15 . 8/21/2006
omg this is such a good story i hope u keep updating it b/c i cant wait for another chapter

Haunted
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
Aw! Moving sux. LoL I've done it too many times...

I just wanted to say, good luck with everything! And good luck with school next week! I'll be patiently waiting until you have some free time to update. :o)

mandi *_*
onetreefan chapter 15 . 8/18/2006
okay thats fine! that you for your update... looking forward to more from you soon and good luck with your new job...

huge fan of EO!