Reviews for Sometimes
Unique imperfections chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
I was hoping it'd go father :/
shaylove chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love it. Very nice. I like that you actually did this from the start. Most of the ones I've read begin in the midst of their relationship.
deathbyinsomnia chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Best VxK I've EVER read. FOR SURE.
huxdarthrevan chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
that was amazing the characters and the details were spot on and this is one of the few vk fics that doesnt devolve into smut thank you for that
CharlemagneGrey chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This can inspire the inspirable. If you write like this everytime you wrap up a story. I'm going to read more. Subscribing and favouring at the moment.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Wow... That was amazing! *U* Rock on! The emotions, everything... AWESOME! *U* VK rules!
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Absolutely brilliant! Couldn't decide on a favorite part, so here are two:

"What are you doing? This is Klaus. This is…this is…

Their lips are already meeting again.

…This is so amazing."

and

"Suddenly, function doesn’t mean so much, and appearances mean so much more.

All knowledge but the knowledge of this moment is forgotten."

Please write more V/K!
Laine Whitlock chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Oh wow! You really captured they way Mr. Lemony Snicket writes! The ambience is pretty well defined.. The emotions are perfectly explained! Keep up the good work!
BlackLyr chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
A very nice read.
cream-cheese-girl chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
That was incredibly well written. I adored every second of it.
xxanglophilexx chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
This was amazing. Well-written, sweet, and perfect. Wonderful job.
Deus Dante chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Nothing I've seen so far compares to this - it was sublime; it was written perfectly, with no detectible spelling or grammar errors, and the words coalesced into such vivid and brilliant images. I must commend you on your terrific writing skills, and tell you that look forward to seeing more of your works with great anticipation.

Regards,

Deus Dante
Anon chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
Yeah, you definately are the notorious critic of every other Klaus/Violet fic. Your story was extremely well written but that's pretty much it. You need to have some more plot and action. I would have really enjoyed it if it was M as there are no well written Klaus/Violet M fics.
Lipstick Lullabiesx chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Wow.

Nice.

I'm Very Pleased With This.

Signature F chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow, this story was awesome! _ Now that I finally got around to reading it... hehe *blushes* Anyway, about the story itself...

Very well written, I have to say, the way you strung the words together was amazing to say the least. I guess I've never really read anthing of yours before, have I? Very good, I really enjoyed reading it.

*Signature F*