Reviews for Defending Her Honor
C chapter 1 . 6/30
Batman wouldn't call her creepy. I like what you did there though.
NeneJPhilly chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Just gotta say I loved this. I can see Batman saying something assholey to see how people react. He probably wanted to see what she'd say but was surprised by Beast Boy. Though he didn't have to hit him back. He's an easygoing playboy; where'd the display of temper come from? Anyway, I'm all in Beast Boy's corner right now. Bats is my man but he's a complete assbutt (Supernatural joke) a lot of times. But hey; nobody's perfect.
HunterMoore chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Great story. All the little hints to who it was made the reveal funnier in a way.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I would have seriously thought they knew Bruce Wayne was batman. I mean wouldn't Robin have told them?
Kifo Sotri chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
Well that was a twist at the end. Seeing as I'm not good with words, I'll just say this was worth reading.
CleoArrow chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
XD Didn't see that coming. Very good though; and now we know why Robin was grinning like an idiot. You got me on this, you really did.
malainaschafter chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Not to be mean or anything but Superman's secret identity is Clark Kent. Bruce Wayne is Batman's secret identity.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Batman? Amazing freaking plot twist bro. Now it all makes sense why Robin was grinning. This is cute and fluffy and ARRGGH I cant stop smiling you genius. BATMAN?!
A Pickle chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Good shortstory. Could use a little moreā€¦ I don't know what. Anyway, it's better than something I might write.
Me chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Brilliant. Hilarious. BATMAN!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Really nice work!
Dream Kitten chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
It's gonna be even more funny when Bruce Wayne finds the security footage. *Note the sarcasam*
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i loved it so what is was short u did your best and that is all that matters
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
you make me laugh [haha] nice short story
Aronim chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Great little read here. Like a little inside joke, and you write the two very well.