Reviews for Tidings of Little Comfort and Questionable Joy
ranoshi chapter 1 . 5/7
The happiness I felt reading this fix, goodness. A lovely blend of mischievous, sweet and heartwarming. Severus's comment about the boys being so pale they would crisp in the sun was golden haha Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
Best Christmas story this decade.
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Absolutely adorable and hilarious! Loved it!
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Resevius chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hahahahahahahahaha! And a million times over! This was absolutely hilarious! I read it like five times and will continue to, just to pick up on all the fantastic humor. Brilliant job! Madam
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
That was pretty darned wonderful :)
GoldenVXN chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Another short story that I fell in love with.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
OMG this was hysterical!... and Severus gave Harry and Draco each other... total AWWWWW ... I think we should have a story about that trip :)
Raeshi chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
That was great. Love the banter between Draco, Harry and Severus.
Insanity at its Fullest chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Funny and sweet. I like it. :D
Alexandra chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Amazing ]

I was cracking up most of the time, and I thought it was so lovely !
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Aw this one was cool. Remus convincing well more like blackmailing them to come and be 'joyful' was very well done. the gifts were perfect and i liked how even though they didnt expect to get along each bought a gift that was meaninful and not a joke. Harry's present caused the most resonance but Snape's at the end was a charm too...little coincidental that they were all just talking about how much they loved the snow too.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh my god, I laughed so much! Exquisite, priceless, hilarious, tender, beautiful... Oh gosh I can't stop myself grinning. I look daft, but whatever, you made my day!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Aw, what a cute story! I loved the pranks they played another, especially the rabid turkey *giggles*
redrraine chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Oh so sweet! I loved it! It has definitely put me in the christmas spirit!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »