Reviews for Demons and Memory
Prosperosdaughter chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
An absolutely stunning one-shot. I always thought that Peter wouldn't hurt Remus - no idea why, but somehow it fitted that Remus somehow would have shielded Peter from the bullies within his own group. To have him actively come to the defence of Remus does somewhow seem right. I adore the notion and the way you've written it!
Huntington's chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
A little confusing, but mystery can be a good thing. I like that there is still a some hope for Remus. To me, it doesn't make sense that Peter would kill Greyback with his silver hand, as it is controled by Voldemort, who is working with Greyback.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
The ending of this story is perfect.

I especially enjoyed the final paragraph.

Well done.
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Another amazing story. And though I have never been one to appreciate Peter, I think I do now and its thanks to you. Just a though-provoking story - yet again another one that could be explored deeply, but that is probably best left to its singular chapter. Very well done in every respect.
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
really good. short for you but good all the same. i like that you made peter something other than heartless. most authors just make him pure evil.
Jo Huston chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
WOW. All I can say. WOW.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
Kate chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Well written. Good job of keeping it short and meaningful.
chuxter chapter 1 . 2/13/2006

but i think the next chater could be better
Sentrosi chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Oya chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Touching. But wouldn't Voldy know who did that?
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Marauders. Still. Always.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
little story oh so sad, heart-wrenching hopeful, and yet so simple.

I've lost my speech, sorry.