Reviews for The Minister's Newspaper
SweetSouthernGal chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
That was incredible. I'd never really thought about how Sirius got his paper. But now, unles J.K. tells us otherwise, I don't think I'll be able to believe it happened any other way than what you put here. It was logical and funny and just great.
Karahly chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Why didn't I find this sooner? Your story is awesome and Sirius...well, I LOVE Sirius (but who doesn't!) Karahly
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Wow, this is great! Really well written, and it gets better throughout the story (the ending is superb). Lovely interaction between Fudge and Sirius, you have Fudges character written excellently here, well done.

The plot is great, and very believable as well, in all probability that is exactly what happens when the minister visits, and then Sirius Black just trying to annoy the prison warder as much as possible.

Inventing prison warders is fine, he's realistic and belivable. I mean there much be at least one human, dementors don;t look up to carrying food around and stuff :)
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
wow, this was fantastic. recommended to me by PurpleArmadillo :-) i have a community for seriously under-reviewed but great fics, and im adding you to it, because this is fabulous. come and check it out, its called the Reviews Lounge... love to see you in the forum! xx
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Hey, that was really good! Your description, character interactions, and reactions were very well done!

-PurpleArmadillo
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Darling to the T.
Nimbus 1944 chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Well written, and perfect between-the-lines canon. It was an interesting idea to tie the two sequential events (Prophet coverage of the Weasley trip, and SB's escape) together as cause and effect.
LifeIsOrange chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I really enjoyed this fic. You know, the easier it is to read a piece of work (in your own period writing, that is) the more well written you know it is. Good job.

Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
This is very sharp - of course Sirius would have been the star attraction at Azkaban. Good stuff.
The Fat Chipmunk chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Brilliant.

I loved it, the whole thing, from top to bottom. Sirius' cheek is as wonderful as ever, and the whole picture of the Weasleys incorporated wittily. It was a bit weird, how everyone treated Black so...well, nonchalantly, really, and that Black would be quite so flippant about the whole thing.

Great fic!
Este chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
FANTABULOUS! I love it seeing Sirius as a preson rather than an instrument to get done what needs to be was faboulus
26 | « Prev Page 1 2