Reviews for Another Halloween Night
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Oh la la, I love how it played out. Especially when Nightwing was testing out Batman and 'confessed' that he was getting married to Roy/
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
OMG 6 years since you updated... :(
but I hope that there is a chance you write more :D
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Nice. I'm glad this little *cough* crisis helped their family relations. My only regret is that you didn't write an after where Batman approaches Clark, punches him out using the Kryptonite ring, and then gives him an acidic lecture that would melt a hole in the floor that would outdo a Mantla.
Re chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Highly enjoyable, so I'm glad you've retained your love for writing (I know it's something that's essential to my happiness as well). The story and characters were spot-on, and the dialogue flawless. This was well done. The rising action was well-crafted and the scene between Nightwing and Batman met my expectations and keep me wanting more - the sole goal of any author. Continue to follow this formula because I promise you, it works.
AllBlueChaser chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This was great I love the 5 step plan Dick had.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Okay. That was pretty cool.
Bacontheft chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
haha, the me and roy are gay and getting married part had me laughing uncontrollably xD and i love the dynamic duo are friends again :3 i love it!3
Nikita6 chapter 3 . 2/27/2009
Oh wow. I love this story. You always nail the relationship between bruce and dick and this time is no different. Man i was on the edge of my seat through these chapters. Id love to see Version Two :)
Miravisu chapter 3 . 12/27/2008
For several seconds Batman didn’t react and then Nightwing heard a sigh of defeat from the older man. “You’re joining the JLA and you and Roy are getting married. You thought I’d believe that?” he asked, glancing sideways.

Mmhm, Dick marrying Roy, not able to hide their love anymore.. *snickers*

Whoa.. Bruce's initial response to Nightwing's questioning, or lack there of, sure made one jumpy. And then as he tells Dick that should the Mantla invade he'd personally take the lives of all those he cares about. The hairs on my neck rose too!

Hmm, seems to be another story left unfinished though?

I hope time and inspiration finds your way some day soon :)
No One In Particular chapter 3 . 6/11/2008
I love your stories, and I'm desperate to know what your alternate version would be like. I've been checking in on this fic every few weeks for a couple of months, but no change...nontheless, great job, and if you ever feel the need to elaborate...well, that would make my week.
Creative Spark chapter 3 . 12/15/2006
NICE!But are you gona write about killing it?

-Creative Spark
D. Ho chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
I really like your stories. You have such interesting ideas, it's hard not to get addicted. Please write more, it is so much fun to follow your storylines, and cute... sometimes.
Alleonh chapter 3 . 10/3/2006
Such a good fic!

I loved it!

I can't wait to read version 2!
thundever1 chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Great story, I feel so worried for Clark if Bruce manages to get a hold of him, please update soon
kirallie chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
Glad Bruce wasn't but it wil be interesting to see what would have happened if he were. Poor Wally. Neat story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »