Reviews for Another Halloween Night
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 12/16/2016
hah this is frankly delicious! Tell me, is the story backdrop to this part of a real JLA comic and if so which one?
Nightwing's plan, Bruce's reactions and of course the 'teamwork' ...bloody fantastic!
Supergirl chapter 3 . 10/30/2016
This is the most fabtastic thing I've read all week!
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 3 . 10/27/2016
Version 2, aye? Well, ya haven't been here for a while and I'm pretty sure there is no version 2 of act 3. And I really don't want to stay 'turned' for anything. MAYBE "Tuned" but not turned. This was cute, and I get the Halloween thing now. I like it, has a real interesting background to it. Congrats
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 2 . 10/27/2016
Oh! I get it now! Definitely an OC, or at least one of the less known characters, is the mantla. Seems legit. I like it. Cant wait to find put what happens! Tho it doesn't seem very Halloween-ish.
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
THIS TELLS ME NOTHING. AT ALL. who is mantla? That an oc, or from the comics? Who's been infltrated? or however ya spell it? THIS was very short. I guess I'll just have to find out and see. ONWARDS!
TimeturnerJasmy chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
This is so awesome! But why stop here? I need to see Wally's reaction to the fact that he was being controlled by a sentient alien slug that was sitting on his brain.
Yoko-Kiryuu Bikutoria Kurama chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I loved this!
Emma zooka chapter 3 . 2/20/2015
Wait, what if Batman had been infiltrated?

Fantastic fic, anyways. Loved it so much, I'm gonna read it again
Nightwing'snight chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I Love you, never stop
turret towers do tower chapter 3 . 9/28/2013
Oh la la, I love how it played out. Especially when Nightwing was testing out Batman and 'confessed' that he was getting married to Roy/
Miss Dunkelbunt chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
OMG 6 years since you updated... :(
but I hope that there is a chance you write more :D
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease :D
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Nice. I'm glad this little *cough* crisis helped their family relations. My only regret is that you didn't write an after where Batman approaches Clark, punches him out using the Kryptonite ring, and then gives him an acidic lecture that would melt a hole in the floor that would outdo a Mantla.
Re chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Highly enjoyable, so I'm glad you've retained your love for writing (I know it's something that's essential to my happiness as well). The story and characters were spot-on, and the dialogue flawless. This was well done. The rising action was well-crafted and the scene between Nightwing and Batman met my expectations and keep me wanting more - the sole goal of any author. Continue to follow this formula because I promise you, it works.
AllBlueChaser chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
This was great I love the 5 step plan Dick had.
Victory Is For the Weak chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
Okay. That was pretty cool.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »