Reviews for Accidental Mistress
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 22 . 7/17
this was great!
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 22 . 6/8
Great story. A really great smut scene. Very well written. You had Mr. Senior Senior down pat. Very past paced. Just like most KP episodes. It was fun to read.

I noticed something. This story is from 2006. I graduated high school that year. It's crazy. How back then. For gay marriage to be legal now. In the U.S. It almost didn't seem possible. Of course the hate and bad stuff is still there. But a lot has changed sense you wrote this story.
great story
VHsgin chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Dude I havent even finished chapter five and I'm laughing my butt off. Character development was pretty good (as consistent with the original content as you could get away with with the femslash premise). But the plot is where you've got me, realistic, believable, perfect, you're awesome
Jakarie chapter 22 . 1/27/2015
Loved the story. Awesome
only-looking chapter 22 . 11/30/2014
Gawd, I'd forgotten how much I love this story. My first KP fanfic and still maybe the best. Definitely one of the most fun. Character development for everybody, perhaps the best usage of Monique I've ever read, and oh my lord, Miss Cin! I'm so very glad she finally found her life's path, and I assume her "sidekick" is still with her.

We miss ya, Failte.
omagerdnerdynord chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
Hahahaha :) This was a very special story , again, bravo!
(I still do prefer Alone together though) right now i'm very rushed so i don't have time to write much in this review, but basically you know now: i enjoyed reading this, a lot , and thats what matters!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/14/2014
wow. that was so perfect. So perfect. i loved it.
Ryoshu chapter 22 . 8/4/2014
Awesome story. So happy I stumbled on it. Thanks for sharing.
emeraldcris chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
This was good... XD wondering if there could be a sequel or maybe some shorts on the couples like small clips :o loved the ending great job!
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 22 . 5/8/2014
Another favorite to add to my list. Definitely something i can come back and read again and again. Brilliant work.
DarXe chapter 22 . 3/2/2014
This has to be one of the funnist damn stories EVER! Loved it.
Hewhoislost chapter 22 . 2/24/2014
Wow, great fic. Love the ending.
Hewhoislost chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Was not expecting the bit at the end.
Goth Albino Angel chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
You knew... you KNEW... as SOON as it said 'de-classified' you KNEW it was Agent Will Du.