Reviews for Arrow Struck
noname00 chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
The ending was so sweet, a little too sweet but I loved itXD
marcialouise chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
HOW CUTE! .;
Rosefire84 chapter 3 . 3/25/2010
:0 WOW
paula2284 chapter 3 . 7/12/2008
i've just gotta say,

the ending made me wanna kiss boy wonder

P
Annavi chapter 3 . 7/6/2007
I loved it! This was soo cute. *giddyness* -odd, not like me at all. Either way, very cute, great writing as usual :D.

-Vianna
GhostWriter7737 chapter 3 . 5/13/2007
like it lots. very romantic
LastOneStanding chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
That is a good story.
bellecatastrophe chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
aw, that was sweet.

can you do a LITTLE bit of jealousy from BB though, please? I can see Star is jealous - and it would be more original cos people always do rae/rob/star. thanks!
mixedfic chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
DUDE! YOU ROCK! (i am kinda on suger at the moment!) I LOVE THE PAIRE RAVEN X ROBIN! THAT WAS THE BEST VALENTINE FIC EVER!
Foofynono chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
that was so cute you don't even know it! OMG it was great please don't make them breack up I'd be sad so!
Tecna chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
I really enjoyed this ficlet, it was brill and the interraction between the two birds was just awesome, loved it!
Tortured Soul chapter 3 . 2/10/2006
Robbie? Hmm...Robbie...I like it...but it sounds like something Kitten would say...Wait...did you mean it to sound like something Kitten would say? Well, either way, it sounds funny! XD lol. Great. Really cute! I liked it!
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
one word: aw

I liked it! hehe. " because she loves u yeah yeah yeah YEAH " if u dunno...it's the song " she loves u" by the beatles. hehe.
Shadow and Vulcan chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Awesome! Wowsers, you updated and finished fast, lol...I hope to hear from you again sometime soon!

~Shadow (Vulcan is still at school, lol...)
Lia Tsuka chapter 3 . 2/9/2006
Damn that was so sweet. Why can't that ever happen to me on Valentines day.

*stupid chcolates from Slade...*

One day maybe... Anyway good story it's really sweet and fluffy.