Reviews for Mistaken Perception
plots and procrastination chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
Noo! not the chibi minotaurs!
plots and procrastination chapter 5 . 9/25/2016
Slam that sledgehammer into his face a bit extra for me, could ya, Ed? Thanks ouo
pinksugarrush chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
I like the punishment they got. But, it must be really hard to hold weights like that! Good thing Edmund and Peter were somehow able to coax each other threw it.
pinksugarrush chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
Haha. Oh, that's rich!

Evil Peers trying to trip Peter! Good thing Edmund smashed his face with a rugby ball for revenge!
pinksugarrush chapter 3 . 9/30/2014
Awww, I like Peter's friend Cedric! Cedric's funny and he seems to be quiet fond of Edmund and Ed him. I laughed when he called Ed Eddykins. :)
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 29 . 2/24/2012
Did you HAVE to make Peter go through so much whump? *grumble* Whenever Peter's hurt, Ed angsts and beats himself up over it and I GET DEPRESSED.

You're evil.

Totally evil.

*sighs unhappily*

AND TWO BODIES? BODIES?

...I've got a feeling they're Peers and Cedric, actually. LOL.

Update soon please? :D
doggirllyn chapter 29 . 2/4/2011
I just read this story. The emotions are so powerful! But then I cam e to the most emotion packed chapter yet... and no more chapters. Please, please come back to this story and finish it. Or at least take it to someplace were it isn't quite such a cliff hanger. Please! Begging!
Caped Hero chapter 29 . 2/26/2010
I've loved this fanfiction for a long, LONG time. It's absolutely epic. And I love your characterization and the AU plot. It's original and well done on all ends.

It's just too bad the sequel has been left to gather dust! You'd still have a very enthusiastic reader on your hands.

Excellent work, and keep on writing!
Mystic Lover of the fairytale chapter 11 . 12/9/2009
oh my gosh this is making me tear up,I love your stories,too bad you're not updating anymore,I so miss these narnia stories of yours .
Alarin chapter 29 . 8/5/2009
I loved IS and I love this as well )

You better pick up this story again. It's too good to not.

Maybe when VotDT comes out next year it'll give you more inspiration to write? xD
whydontyouletmedelete chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
-hypnothysed-

yes, i will )

IT was absolutely great! Disney should make it into a movie, cause it belongs to the best storys on !

HQJ
whydontyouletmedelete chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
WOAH... this was a great start! you portrayed their emotions so good that I had to cry. I adore how you describe the background.

And thanks for the notes, they were really helpfull! Their birthdays fit so PERFECTLY that I will write them into my birthday calendar )

*ad to favs* now to the next chapter!

HQJ
Princess Lucy chapter 8 . 5/21/2009
obviously Edmund did the non vicious pranks,the ones that didn't hurt anyone
Princess Lucy chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
and his cronies remind of certain bullies,I read about ah yes,I know Malfoy,Crabbe and Goyle why does every bully need two cronies. I do wish you'd pick this story up again
doewe chapter 29 . 3/6/2009
Wow, I've read "Ironic Synchronicity" and now this story and I couldn't stop. Very intense - and sometimes confusing ;-) - I really, really hope you will continue writing it!