Reviews for Mistaken Perception
Loper42 chapter 20 . 3/15/2006
Wow, you really like to make us fear death and stuff like that. That was so unbearably close... ah. Well... at least I've caught up with the reading for this story. I just love it so much. You've got everything. Fluff, action, angst, drama, and well, that special little love thing that not many can do right.

This could be a book! Well, a fan-book that is. But still, its just to good not to be. You should consider becoming a writer for a living. You're much better than me! Update or I will, literally, die!
Capegio chapter 20 . 3/15/2006
OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFG.

pulls a Shauna and squishes you

That last line? UNDER-THE-BELT CUTENESS OVERLOAD. OMG. squees like mad But now they're going to be in so much more trouble, and...and...and more bad stuff is going to happen but then they're going to go back to Narnia and it will all be good and...and...I am SO glad you got this out before I left, I'll be thinking about this all the whole time I'm gone, and omgomgomgomgomgomgomgiloveyou. Poor Ed! Poor Peter! Poor Henley, even though...waitaminute, did you intentionally name him after Georgie? Heehee. Anyway. OMGOMGOMGOMOGMOGMGOMGOMG.

tacklehugs you
Loper42 chapter 19 . 3/15/2006
Well, I've finally finished reading the chapters. That was quite fun! I do hope that Peter, Edmund, Helen, and everyone else is ok.

PS: Thanks for being a quick updater.
Loper42 chapter 17 . 3/14/2006
Well, I skipped last chapter because I couldn't get the stupid thing to let me review it. So, I am reviewing for both chapter 16 and 17. That was a nice chapter! And yes, the boys did deserve some attention.
Loper42 chapter 15 . 3/14/2006
I abusuletely loved this chapter! It was so, good! Words can't even describe how awsome it was.
Argentus chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
The image of Susan getting tipsy and allowing Edmund to win made me smile.

“Henry! You’re back!”

Three words that made my jaw drop and made me go, "Oh, *crap*"

Nice delivery. The Helen POV was slightly unsettling. No make that *very* unsettling. She thinks her son is her husband *twitches* Poor, poor Peter, what a burden to bear. I really felt for him here
Argentus chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
Such a great line !

"Nobody had the right to disrespect Peter. Nobody."

not only spoken as a brother, but as a King and fellow ruler. And that’s really how I feel about Peter too…he’s so gallant and at the same time so loving that it’s *impossible* to disrespect him and not feel bad about it.

Wow your description of Susan…makes her seem so much more like the Susan of “Last Battle”. I think I prefer regal, bow-wielding Susan of “Ironic Synchronicity”

Ah…everything’s so melancholy, when are things going to get happy again? *morose sigh*
Argentus chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Heh...I liked the comparison of Peter to their dad, and of Edmund to their mum. And I'm glad Edmund got it into Peter's head that he loves him for simply being *him*.

Ack, so many chapters to catch up to...!
Loper42 chapter 14 . 3/14/2006
Sweet! I hope Peter will be ok!
Loper42 chapter 13 . 3/14/2006
Yes, that bit worked very well! Poor Peter! Poor Edmund! Poor Lucy! Heck, poor everyone.
Loper42 chapter 12 . 3/14/2006
I think I get the name! Wow, you just really are awsome at this writing thing.
Loper42 chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
I love fluff!
Loper42 chapter 10 . 3/14/2006
Your right Wally was very random! Oh well, that was still awsome.
Loper42 chapter 9 . 3/14/2006
Why must you hurt them so? OH... but its so entertaining
Loper42 chapter 8 . 3/14/2006