Reviews for Mistaken Perception
FallenUpStairs chapter 29 . 1/28/2009
The corpses are obviously Peers and Cedric's sadly, well sadly on Cedric's behalf but anyways. I have read every chapter and thoroughly considered reviewing each one but twenty nine reviews in a row would have look rather ridiculous. Moving on slightly more, three bloody sodden years? Well not exactly but still Thirty seven...or was it six? Whatever thirty seven months? I know your still around so why in bloody hell haven't you updated, this story just like the story before it, is a brilliant piece of work and you obvious have been commended of it. Its pure brilliance! You're letting us down, I have seen to many people give up on their wonderful stories, letting down what looks to me a lot of readers, I don't exactly want to lower myself down to begging on my knees but I will, I seriously will. I can wait, no promise on my patience.
Princess Lucy chapter 15 . 1/9/2009
Oh my goodness, I have been reading your story since you posted which was two years ago and it's in alerts and faves,but I have not reviewed( so sorry) so here is a review:

You are a genius when it comes to writing angsty,drama fics.I love how you portray the characters. This story is so poignant at times I am trying not to cry. I can almost see all this unfolding. Do you plan on updating,I do hope so . This is one of the best angsty/drama fics,I've ever read.
Valiant Flower chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I have been waiting. I have some anonymous reviews down there from before I had my account. This is not a flame, I'm working off excess energy at almost 1 in the morning.

How could you leave this as a cliffhanger? How, how, how?

OK, I'm done. But I shall return!
CatsbytheGreat chapter 29 . 9/12/2008
This is such a great story! The bond between Peter and Edmund is wonderfully portrayed, and now there's a cliff-hanger. I'm not sure if you're planning on it, but I think you should finish this. It's too good to just leave hanging. :)
Erica chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Where did you go? I go check out your profile to make sure you're not dead or something, and what do I see? You are updating Devil May Cry, for goodness sake! I have never heard of it, but why did you leave this?

The world is so cruel.
mack.blackwell chapter 29 . 6/30/2008
Damn.

I cannot BELIEVE you're not going to end this story. It's been a long time since you last updated. Do you plan on ever finishing it? Please? It's so amazing... :(

Don't leave us hanging, please. Or, if you really don't think you'll be ending it, at least take it off the site. It's really frustrating to find such a great story and realise it won't be finished.

Despite that, I great you for your amazing writing, you deserve all the reviews for this amazing story, you really do.

Hoping to see more of this someday, I'll leave you alone now :)

oo

L.
fierypevensie chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
One of THE best i've read in this site. and i've read ALL (yes, ALL) of the Peter/Edmund brother fics.

my dear, i read the whole thing in one sitting! rather, in one "work-day sitting". (in between consecutive online english lessons! my students will kill me if they find out. haha. )

i can't wait for the next chapters! I usually go for one shot fics. But you got me freakin' hooked since the first chapter. I've been glued to my office chair since this afternoon.

i wait. i wait... i wait some more...
is begging for an update chapter 29 . 6/10/2008
...yes

amazing story

I have an exam tomorrow and i'm barely halfway through my textbook... and it's 9:43pm where I live and I'm reading this cause it's AMAZING and I'm in love with it and the suspense is driving me crazy.

... my life story (but not really) in a nutshell

... please update soon

The story's amazing, the writing is brilliant, the character potrayals are absolutely perfect and you've left them ... in who knows what state, after a bomb just dropped
aniuwolfe chapter 29 . 6/3/2008
As I said in the PM to you, I would read This fic because you said you'd update after you saw Prince Caspian. I finished up to chapter 29, and I'm crying. Literally. Your writing is so phenomenal and heart-wrenching (especially when it comes to Pete and Ed). I must know what happens to Edmund! *is a passionate Edmund lover* I hope you update after you see the movie! *prays*

Stay amazing! D

~Aniu
Enray chapter 29 . 5/20/2008
This... hasn't been touched for two years...

Please finish this! You can't just leave it like that! We'll all go crazy!
fan chapter 29 . 5/19/2008
this is a wonderful story which i dearly hope you continue! keep up with the good work you genious! xx
Anian chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
Can you PLEASE update? Cifel is my favorite character(I know. Strange, isn't it?), and in the last story, you promised more on his past.
Tsukino Akume chapter 29 . 3/27/2008
I really hope you haven't left this story for good - I'd hate to see it die. I enjoy this one even more than its prequel. Peter and Edmund's fierce devotion to one another is both sweet and heartbreaking. I also love seeing the reactions of the world around them to their strangely close relationship. I'm also fascinated by their bond, and wonder if someday their telepathy might even develop into something more natural and instinctive, instead of being actively attempted in times of trouble.

While it's sad to see the lives of the Pevensies falling apart, you've got me fascinated and on the edge of my seat for what happens next. I know it's been far too long for an update, but I truly hate to see this become a dead story.
i'm not a crier chapter 15 . 10/3/2007
...not really, anyway

not over books or stories...

you made me cry
dancewithme92 chapter 29 . 9/30/2007
pleease tell me this hasn't been abandoned...
470 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »