Reviews for Mistaken Perception
51215fgdfh1654h5f chapter 29 . 7/2/2007
I really, really love this story! Peter and Ed are just too cute~! . You haven't updated since... well, forever! Seriously I'm getting a little worried that you aren't going to continue this at all. :(

Hope you update soon~!

Nagisha
light soceress chapter 29 . 6/8/2007
this is really good. you had me in tears. hopefully you will update soon?
Katako-Chan chapter 23 . 4/28/2007
Ahaha...good chapter, good chapter. Really like portrayal of the doctor who I think is insane. Anyways, I just thought it was a tad confusing that all the dialogue had no "he said" or "Peter said" or "Edmund said" or "Evasham said". No worries, though...

~DevilishAngel112, the slightly deranged author who is a firm believer in the existance of Narnia.
Katako-Chan chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
I shall review! For Narnia! And for Aslan! But you better reply! Teehee. Anyways, I like your story so far, and, even though I didn't read the prequel (I shall read it eventually! I promise!), I think it is good. I have a couple of things to say.

First off, I really like how you portray the doctor guy, even though I hate his character. I may be biased by way of liking the Pevensies the most, but I still think the strange (and, in my opinion, insane) doctor portrayal is pretty good.

Secondly, I was wondering, why "Henley"? Is it just because Georgie (a.k.a. Lucy)'s last name is Henley, or because it is common in England? Just wondering...and plus, my debate coach's last name is Henley...so yeah.

Anyways, good story, and I like how you used the poem.

~DevilishAngel112, the slightly deranged author who is a firm believer in the existance of Narnia (be it "heaven" or "real narnia").
astalder27 chapter 29 . 2/22/2007
*Grabs -extremely deadly- pitchfork*, AH! How could you leave it at that! Of course Peter can't be dead..I remember in IS you said you would never EVER kill him (he's my favorite too
liveindreams92 chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
please update soon!
coymelody chapter 29 . 12/26/2006
Come on! When are you gonna update! I love your stories so plz. don't stop!
Mary chapter 29 . 9/19/2006
This is really good! Is it Peers and Cedric that are dead? On second thoughts don't answer that. Please hurry up!
Unknow chapter 29 . 9/18/2006
Okay, can I give you some constructive critisiem?

If not, just skip this review.

Okay, your idea for this story, your (if they were your own) characters are good, and ect, ect, etc...

However, for the characters of Peter and Edmund they are out of character. I understand that it is your right as a Fanfic author to tweek things, but somehow the essence that makes Peter and Edmund themselves is missing a bit. I'm not saying that thier not good characters, it's just the characteristics that makes them themselves seems to be surpressed.

I love how you show thier weeknesses and all that, but it's just... a little awkward.

However, on a lighter note, your story is easy to follow, fascinating, captivating and an all over good read. My only problem with it is sometimes Peter, Edmund and even Lucy don't act like C.S Lewis wrote them, or the adults-in-childs-body that they are. I don't want this review to discourage you in any way shape or form, and if you don't want this advice, just discard it.

Well, if you've made it this far I'd like to say thanks for listening to me.
Cindy chapter 29 . 9/17/2006
HA! I beat the review throttle!

Stunning return! I bet that Peers and umm...*thinks hard to remember other boy's name* Um...CEDRIC yeah, I think Cedric and Peers are dead and Ed and Peter (though GOd knows how) survived. How on earth can Peter survive all those blows to the head, one wonders.

Update soon!

Cheers,

Cindy (of Sera and Tails)
Chizwiffle chapter 29 . 9/17/2006
Why did you kill Cedric! I told you not to kill Cedric! Now Capegio is going to go for Cifel, and he's MY MAN! *glares*

*sigh* I'm glad you're finally back, hunna! Now all you need is some Peter/Ed POV! I missed them! I'm sure that one of them will eventually be awake! Probably Peter. hee! It'll be so cute! Because I bet that explosion knocked him back out as well and so he's just chilling over Ed's body and being all protecting like and so its the first thing he'll see when he wakes up and thats just darling and adorable and I must see it!

*pictures him staggering towards shelter and people with Ed in his arms.* Oh boy! *grins and claps hands*

So yes, more soon, and more P/E! I'm begging you! *flails* Oh how I missed you, darling!

*hugs*
liveindreams92 chapter 29 . 9/17/2006
well, i think cedric and.. i forget his name are dead...

and the pevensies are alive

i mean, you wouldn't kill them, would you?

or would you...
LadyVisionary chapter 29 . 9/7/2006
It's great that you're back! But I think you should erase this A/N as single chapters with only A/N:s aren't allowed. Your readers (and hopefully you too) would hate it if your story was erased because of it. UPDATE SOON!
blue shadow dragon chapter 29 . 9/5/2006
YAY! you're back! i've just read your story. It rocks! please please PLEASE write the next chapter soon.
lina chapter 29 . 9/4/2006
Yay! I loved your story and I thought you wouldn't write anymore, I was so sad T_T, but now you're back! Please post next chapter soon, I can't wait! _
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »