Reviews for Mistaken Perception
Loper42 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Great chapter! Their reactions were very in character. I hope you continue to work on this plot and story allot, to make it a worthy sequel. I truly do love the previous story and this one, more than you think. I do hope you'll update soon. And one other thing I was hoping you could do is put Susan and Lucy in the plot a bit more than your last story. I just like it when all four Pevensies are in the story. Please update as soon as you possibly can and take my requests seriously.
Capegio chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I'm honored that you have Peter's birthday on my own elder brother's. :)

Wonderful as ever. I'm going to be nitpicky since I rather feel you've earned the meticulousness that I'm usually too lazy to give. But the only bit I can remember is the confusion of "they're" and "their" when Ed asks Peter a question after finding out about their dad. Still very, very powerful. The last line of the first section and the last line of the chapter were also excellent.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
"IMPORTANT: If you would rather I took this off and waited until I could update regularly, tell me. "

ARE YOU DAFT!

I'd much rather read this over and over and over again until you are able to update! My face broke into a ridiculous Joker grin when I got the alert for the story! Yay! I seriously thought we would have to wait much longer for this. I am so happy that you decided to put it up now! It's brill, as usual ;)

I love that you started off here. (Of course, I was constantly nagging in Ironic Synchronicity "when is Peter going to tell them!" LOL!) Oh joy of joys, I am happy. This was perfect, and a great length too. The little insight with Peter and his father was a lovely addition.

I think the childrens birthdays are perfect. Lucy is definetly a summer child.

Oh its all so exciting! Update when you can, b/c I'll be waiting on tenterhooks!

Your loyal reader,

Cindy (formerly CryinCindyLouWho)
A Amelia Black chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
You know I absolutely love all of your writings :) You are such a fantastic writer and you know the characters so well. I honestly wish I could write the characters as well as you do...heh, (hides poor attempts) :)

You've truly inspired me to keep going with my fic and I thank you for that

The only quirk I have about this is the time.

The Blitz began on Sept 7, 1940 and the massive air raids on London, etc, and the major cities began on Sept 15, 1940, which is when they would have been evacuated to the country side.

So if it had been a year, it would be 1941 now, not 1940 :)

Kudos to you for a fantastic story, keep it up
imperativa chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!

OH YAY! A SEQUEL! I officially love you!
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32