Reviews for Mistaken Perception
Sera and Tails chapter 29 . 9/4/2006
Wow best chapter ever! :P

Seriously, glad to know you're still alive. We went off Narnia awhile as well, but are totally ready to get back into the game that is "Mistaken Perception"

Looking forward to reading the next chapter in which Peers dies. Wait...did he die? *definetly needs to re-read the story*

Cheers,

Cindy
Kelsey Noel chapter 29 . 9/4/2006
Welcome back, ohcEEcho! )
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
ECHO! I was beginning to think you were dead!

Not a chapter? Okay. I suppose I can wait. I'm just glad to get word from you. At least we know you're coming back.

Reminder: authors notes are not allowed as chapters! We don't want your account deleted so soon after you've returned to us!
SupernaturalGal6 chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
WOT WOT! SHE'S BACK, HELL YEAH. YIPPIE!

lol, sorry...i got excited... :)
Theophila chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
Yes! Of course you're forgiven! And I'm very glad that you're back. I'll be looking out for updates! :D
Raebie chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
I'm so glad you're back!

I love all of your Narnia stories, and really missed you!

Update soon, and I'll get my comments on! :D

~Rae
idreamof chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
WOT!

*celebrates*

welcome back!
Miluielwen chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
Of course we forgive you - how could we not?

I agree that if your heart's not in the fandom, it's no good to try and write about it. Glad to hear you've warmed up to Narnia again.

Once an author of Narnia, always an author of Narnia. :)

Looking forward to the update!

~Miluielwen
bfaur1979 chapter 29 . 9/3/2006
Yoho- Your back. If your gonna update soon- all is forgiven:-)
Theophila chapter 28 . 8/29/2006
If you leave us hanging much longer I think I might cry...

Please update! PLEASE! I beg you...
Nestadion chapter 28 . 8/25/2006
AH! No post in three months! And left with a cliffy! *Shakes head at injustice*

Good story, BTW.
coymelody chapter 28 . 8/22/2006
Oh! Come on! When are you gonna update! your stories are great but plz. update!
language fanatic chapter 28 . 8/4/2006
I really like this story (and your other Narnia ones) and I hope you finish it.
Miluielwen chapter 28 . 8/1/2006
Oy! About time you update! X)

I've been following both Ironic Synchronicity (do pardon any possible spelling mistakes - I never did quite master the little bugger) and Mistaken Perception from the beginning but never got around to reviewing. I think. They're both amazing stories, brining me close to tears several times, but fuzzles! You sure take a long time to update. ;)

So what I'm left with is this awful cliffhanger and the ardent wish to know what happens. For Narnia and for Aslan (and for faithful and eager readers such as myself), please update soon!
jedijaina chapter 28 . 7/16/2006
Great chapter and story so far, I hope that you write more soon. I hope that the boys make it through with minimal scarring!
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »