Reviews for Mistaken Perception
IDoBelieveInMagic chapter 28 . 6/30/2006
No! You can't stop there! I have to know what is going to happen to Peter and Edmund! They keep getting hurt, and then helping each other! They HAVE TO LIIVE!

Everything you've written here is so amazingly detailed, and you really make me feel that I'm watching what is happening to them. You have a fantastic talent! LOVE IT!
bfaur1979 chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Update - Please!:-)
Inkbug chapter 28 . 6/14/2006
*speachless* Woah. Absolutly woah. This is by far one of the most FANTASTIC things I've ever read, You certaintly know how to keep my interest peaked _~

I'm greatly looking foward to your next update to see how Edmund and Peter get themselves out of this one...

Please do update!
idreamof chapter 15 . 6/9/2006
He never asked Peter straight if he had had an attack. If he did, he knew Peter’s immediate response would be to clam up and change the subject. And sure enough…

attack?

asthma?

sry.. just wondering

this is so good... absolutely brilliantly written!

and i've read it before

but i can't stand waiting for an update (hint hint), so i'm re-reading parts of it again
Miss Padfoot-Snuffles chapter 28 . 6/8/2006
update? please?
Raebie chapter 28 . 5/29/2006
It was worth it, you can smack this bad reader for being late in comments! :D I loved it again! Your stories are my fave, and I've really enjoyed all of it!

So much that I might have enough courage to do one my self!

(Formerly The-Ultimate-Raybie, but I spell my name "Rae" and it didn't make sense :()

Keep writing!
hi chapter 28 . 5/28/2006
omg!

please update!

please?

soon?
Stormythomas chapter 28 . 5/25/2006
I'll forgive you for taking a while in posting this chapter, since this review is a little late too. BUT I want the next chapter, like right NOW! You can not leave me in suspense much longer, for I could go mad waiting:)
Sharnay chapter 28 . 5/22/2006
Hey, good chapter. I totally sympathize with the boyfriend thing. They always get in the way of story writing. No hard feelings. I just can't wait for the next chapter. You have me totally baffled, for a while I though I knew where you were going with this story, but now, no freakin idea :). Oh well, I guess I will learn all in due time. As always, amazing job!
idreamof chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
i love how edmund gets hurt, then peter helps him, but because of that peter gets hurt, and then edmund helps peter, but then edmund gets hurt because of that, and peter has to help edmund and... ya

awesome writing

i really think you should get some copyright rights or somethign from whoever owns the narnia stuff now, and then publish this
Jazzy chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
UPDATE! please..
idreamof chapter 24 . 5/19/2006
woot!

the peter angst is back!

yay!

emotional angst (or whatever its called), physical pain, whatever

its al good

and really well written
ed chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
don't cut off ed in the next chapter:(
marzieh chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
peter is just awesome.

i luve peter angst.

can't wait plz
elecktrum chapter 28 . 5/19/2006
Very enjoyable. I'm looking forward to more. Lots more.
470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »